4. Out the Window

[*Smut warning*]

A/N: I just wrote this, so I decided to post before I change my mind about it.
_____________________________________

I wake up the next morning kind of sweaty because of the hot weather, so I decide to take a shower before heading downstairs to eat. The cold water is exactly what I needed to wake up completely, and as I walk back to the room I take a pair of clean underwear and a yellow floral dress that makes a few inappropriate memories come to my mind. I shake my head trying to forget the things I just remembered, but then I look at the window and what I see makes it even harder to ignore my thoughts. I come closer to the window, observing Shawn playing basketball alone in the small court next to the pool. He's shirtless and all sweaty, which is enough to bring back the memories I was trying to forget just a minute ago.

[Flashback]

I sit in my bed as I write some stuff down on my journal, more specifically what happened between Shawn and I in the pool last night. I can't get that out of my head, so here I am wide awake at 1 a.m. still in the yellow floral dress I wore during the day. I hear a noise coming from my window, making me look up from my journal, but I ignore when I don't hear anything else. As I get up to put the small notebook in my drawer, I hear it again, and then again. It's like someone is throwing something on the glass of the window, so I open the curtains and what I find ia a shirtless Shawn looking up at me. He signs for me to go outside and that's exactly what I do. I walk downstairs making my way to the back door, which will lead me to the side garden under my window where Shawn is. I see him with his back against the wall looking at the starry sky, but then his attention turn to me as I get close to him. I rest my back against the wall just like him and I can feel our shoulders brushing. We still haven't talked about what happened in the pool and I hope he doesn't tell me it was a mistake, because after finally having what I always wanted from him I don't think I can go back. We keep looking into each other's eyes, neither of us dare to say a thing. After awhile I notice how his eyes travel to my lips and then to my cleavage, which makes my face turn red because I realize I'm not wearing a bra. I took it off earlier in my room because it was bothering me but now I kind of regret that decision because he definitely noticed. He pulls away from the wall and stands in front of me, resting one of his arms at the wall behind me and leaning his face close to my ears.

" I really like this dress on you." He says breathing down my neck as his hand runs up thigh. " It was torture having to watch you wearing this all day and not being able to do anything about it."

" You can do it now." I say almost breathless and I see a smirk on his face after hearing my words.

He finally stops teasing me as his lips make their way to my neck, kissing and licking, making me grab his hair. I hold his face in my hands making him look up at me as I quickly connect our lips. Our kisses are just as hungry and desperate as the ones we shared last night in the pool, making me eager to do something I've always wanted but never could. I put my hands on his chest and run them down his abs, his response against my mouth tells me he's enjoying it just as much as me. Suddenly he pulls away from my lips and goes back to my neck, making his way down until he reaches my cleavage. He looks up at me almost like he's asking my permission to touch it. I nod my head head as his lips go back to mine and his hand travel to one of breasts, squeezing it and making me moan against his mouth. I'm a total mess when he lifts me up and presses me against the wall, but I still try to be silent so no one can hear us, although I can tell he chose the perfect spot because it's almost impossible for anyone to see us here with all these trees around us. I wrap my legs around him as I kiss his neck and collarbone, but then I lift my head up as I feel his hand going inside my panties.

" Shawn!" I say panting looking into his eyes.

" Do you want me to stop?" He asks as his thumb touches my most sensitive spot.

" No..." I moan squeezing his arm. " I'm just..." I trail off not wanting to admit to him that nobody has ever touched me like this before.

" I know." He says looking straight into my eyes, making me wonder if my inexperience is that obvious to him. " Just relax."

" What if someone sees us?" I ask in a worried tone. My mom would murder me if she knew what's going on right now.

" Everyone is sleeping. They won't wake up unless they hear something, so try to be quiet." He says before kissing my lips, and as he pulls away I can see how dark his eyes are right now.

Before I can say anything he moves one finger inside me, making me gasp. He doesn't take his eyes off me even for a second, observing my reaction. He rests his forehead against mine as he moves his finger, so everytime I make a noise louder than I should he kisses my lips to shut me up. I move my head so my lips are close to his ear just as he ads another finger.

" Oh my god, Shawnn..." I moan against his ear as he moves now his two fingers inside me and his thumb massages my sensitive spot. " He holds my waist firmly to support me against the wall as he keeps pleasuring me and I feel like I could pass out at any moment. " Shawn, I think I'm..." I say resting my head against the wall and looking into his eyes.

" Just let go, Mila." He says with his eyes full of lust as he moves his fingers faster.

That sure does the trick because suddenly I'm coming undone in his hand as I feel my eyes close from pure pleasure. I moan his name louder than I intended, so I feel his hand that was around my waist move to my mouth, muffling the sounds coming out of my lips.

" You look so beautiful like this." He whispers as I breathe against his hand.

He moves his other hand out of my panties and the one that was on my mouth, and as I open my eyes I see him licking the fingers that were just inside me before moving to kiss my lips. I moan against his lips at the taste I feel on my tongue and when he places me back in the ground he has to hold me because I can barely stand on my feet. He keeps holding me as my head rests on his shoulder and I breathe hard.

" We should go back inside." He says softly as he plays with my hair.

[End of the flashback]

I hear a whistle and my mind comes back to the present moment. I look again at the basketball court and I see he's looking at me with that perfect smile of his. I smile back and wave at him, realizing I'm sweating a little because of those memories. Thank you so much, Shawn, for ruining the shower I just took. Instead of taking another one, I just change my underwear for a bikini so I can go into the pool after breakfast.