"well.. we better get going before all the shops close." chantelle says linking arms with bea and keira.

"yeah, the more the merrier." keira says tagging along, excited.

rachel and alisha shake their heads at their childishness and start to walk behind them.

the girls arrive at ashton shopping centre and head towards h&m.

"so, bea.. what's your style?" keira asks watching her look around at all the jewellery.

"i don't want anything too fancy, just something that suits me." she says with a small smile.

"yeah.. i guess you're not trying to impress any guys then." alisha says, jokingly. beatrice looks at alisha and chuckles.

"nope." she says before walking over to chantelle, who seems highly invested in the shoe section.

"all these shoes are on sale." she points out. beatrice nods, surprised.

"i think you should get those ones." she says pointing out the black sandal heel. chantelle purses her lips in thought.

i guess those could work.. since i am wearing a purple silk dress.

"yes.. those look perfect and there only £7.99!" she exclaims, before grabbing them. "what accessories have you picked out?"

"i might get a necklace but i'm struggling to pick which one to get." beatrice says with a small pout. chantelle chuckles and walks over to see the necklaces.

"why don't you get this one?" she asks holding up a gold, sparkling necklace with the letters H-E-L-L-O on it. beatrice nods, slowly.

"yes.. it's so cute." she says admiring it. chantelle smiles, before winking at her.

"i totally agree."

°

"sorry, i'm late-" chantelle calls out before hitting something with the door. she peers behind it and sees liam standing there, clutching his left foot.

"ow!" he exclaims, whilst glaring at chantelle. she steps inside her house and stares at him confused.

"what are you doing here and where are my parents?" she asks watching liam roll his eyes.

"i came over because i was tired of waiting for you." he says whining. chantelle smiles, before leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"your parents aren't home from work yet.. but taylor and simon are playing video games in the living room." he explains, before yawning. chantelle put down her small h&m bag on the kitchen counter and puts her bag on one of the stools.

liam follows behind her and wraps his arms around her, giving her a back hug. she smiles and leans into his warmth.

"i'm sorry for hurting your foot, baby." she apologises, feeling his sneaky hands slither underneath her top. his hands begin to tickle her and she holds back her laughter.

"an apology is not going to cut it." he snaps, as she turns around to look at him confused.

"what the hell is that supposed to mean?" she asks, watching his eyes darken. liam tugs at the hem of her skirt and pouts.

"babe..?" he starts, causing chantelle to shake her head. "aww, why not? you didn't even let me ask you anything!"

"liam, stop acting like a child!" she screeches before watching his hand clasp itself around her wrist, firmly.

"please?!" he begs, causing chantelle to roll her eyes. she looks down at his slightly tanned hand as it continues to tighten itself around her dark, brown wrist.