chapter 01.

7th April - tuesday

chantelle opens her light blue, newly fitted curtains. she sees liam on the other side with his back turned to her.

their windows are directly opposite eachother.

reminds me of betty and archie from riverdale.

she turns away and looks in the mirror. she is wearing a white laced top, black jeans and grey boots. she grabs her purse and goes downstairs.

she checks the time, it's 9:00am. she's about to go downstairs when a voice calls out to her.

"hey!" she looks over to window and sees liam with his window wide open. he's literally leaning out of it.

she walks over and moves her desk so she can get closer to her own window.

"hey." she says with a small smile. liam looks at her outfit.

"are you going somewhere?" he asks curious. she shakes her head, slowly. "then why are you all dressed up?"

chantelle looks down at her outfit, confused.

this is dressed up?! really?

she looks back up at him. he's smiling. she pouts.

"i don't know." she mumbles. liam leans back from his window and watches her.

"would you like to go somewhere?" he offers. she nods, slowly. "okay, give me five m-"

"wait! how do you i know you're not a serial killer?" chantelle asks narrowing her eyes at him, playfully.

he smiles at her playful attitude.

"trust me, i'm no serial killer," he says with a small grin. she smiles and rolls her eyes.

"where are you going to take me?" she asks raising her eyebrows. he rests his arms on the window sill and looks up a her.

"around town." he says shrugging. she nods and moves away from her window.

liam watches chantelle as she walks out of her bedroom.

he puts on his favourite leather jacket over a maroon t-shirt. he puts on a pair of black ripped jeans and his lucky red high top, all star, converses.

he walks out and sees chantelle leaning on the fence scrolling through her phone. he walks behind her and taps her shoulder, softly.

she turns towards him and smiles.

"sorry, i got bored waiting for you," she says pursing her lips at him. he shrugs and put his hands in his pockets.

"that's one of the things about me, i'm always late, so people call me 'late liam'. he says walking around the fence. she snickers, quietly.

"really?" she asks looking at him. he's looking towards the ground, ashamed.

he nods with a small smile on his face. she has an idea.

"give me your number." she orders him. he looks up at her and smirks.

"you that desperate, huh?" he says moving closer to her. she scoffs and rolls her eyes, playfully.

"no.. just give me your number." she says with her eyebrow raised. he clears his throat and whispers it to her.

"why did you whisper it to me?" chantelle asks looking at him, confused. he shakes his head at her.

"i have fans, okay?" he says looking at her with big doe eyes. she squints at him in disbelief.