chapter 29.

29th April - wednesday

"chantelle.. wake up." a raspy, tired voice calls out to her. she opens her eyes and sees liam standing over her. he smirks and leans down to kiss her cheek softly.

"good morning, my goddess." he says running his nose down her collarbone. chantelle groans and leans away; so she can sit up.

"morning?" she questions whilst rubbing her eyes. he strokes her head and smiles at her clueless state.

"yes.. it's 8:00am." he says watching her face fall. "but don't worry we start at 9:45 today.. so we'll have enough time."

"ugh.. thank god." she murmurs before laying back onto liam's bed. liam watches her with her eyes closed again.

he notices that her skirt is slightly folded over. he uses his hand to pull it down. however, her legs are barely covered.

"why did you wear such a short skirt?" he says watching her squirm as his hand rests on her thigh. chantelle feels her face heating up as she shrugs her loose shoulders.

"were you trying to impress me?" he says with a small smirk. she covers her face in embarrassment. "were you..?"

"maybe.." chantelle manages to say without dying of embarrassment. liam's smirk become wider and brighter as he lays down next to her.

"aww, you're too cute." he whispers whilst biting his lip. chantelle uses her left arm to hit him on the chest. liam pouts as she sits up.

"i'd better get going." she says standing up and moving towards the door.

"you can't leave yet.. we haven't had a make out session yet." he says watching a small smile form on her perfect lips.

"we can make out later at school." chantelle says throwing him a sly wink. liam scoffs and gives her a pointed look.

"promise?"

"of course."

chantelle and rachel walk into economics with smiles on their faces.

as they walk in, lydia looks up and towards chantelle. a small smirk forms on her bright red lips.

once chantelle sits down, lydia walks up to their desk and places her slightly tan hands on their books; gaining their attention.

chantelle slowly looks up at her with an incredibly perplexed expression.

"chantelle.. right?" she asks, her voice fake and too happy. chantelle nods and turns to rachel. rachel is glaring up at lydia, with her eyes full of fury.

chantelle gulps, slightly unsure of what to do next. she looks back up at lydia and smiles, tightly.

"yeah.. that's me." she says watching lydia's red lips purse in thought.

"meet me after class, so we can talk." she orders wistfully before strutting back towards her seat.

"uh.." chantelle murmurs before glancing towards rachel, who seems to be less infuriated. "what do you think she wants to talk about?"

"probably.. you and liam." she sneers before rolling her eyes. chantelle feels slightly nervous at that.

"but why?" chantelle ponders further. "why would she care? she practically ruined his life."

"well.. maybe she's jealous." rachel says clicking her pen.

"that's quite hard to believe, if anything i should be jealous of her." she states firmly. rachel snickers.