九; O9

"She say she don't suck dick, I called that bitch a cab!" Janeka came into the back of the dressing room with 2 full bricks of money in both of her manicured hands, a wide smile spread across her face. 

It was Saturday night at the club. Hibachi steak was flowing, money was falling all over the place, and everyone in the club was getting paid. Especially the top bitches. 

I was sitting cross-legged in my chair counting my own stack of money with a playful smirk played across my face watching Janeka make her ass-checks jump one at a time to Young Thug. She was clearly drunk and in a good ass mood. Who wouldn't if all that money was just coming from all directions for just a few minutes of making a nigga feel noticed. Florice was still on the floor and Koji was walking the floor entertaining the guests as well. He had some talk of opening up a gambling section of the club but from the little bit that Florice would tell me or Janeka, it would require a gambling license and the license itself along with permits would require every night to be a saturday night for at least 6 months.

Of course it was a lot of money to put in, but imagine the money coming in? And with high-stakes come high-rollers! The more I would chill with Janeka and Florice I could see the light in Florice eyes when she talked about Koji and I kinda put two and two together about them without even having to put on my Sherlock panties. She was feeling him and vice versa but I kinda understood why they had to keep that shit on the low. Lucky for Florice that she was fuckin' him because to be real, after a few shots of Hennessy I be wanting to climb up on Koji myself and water his banzai my own self. But I stayed in my lane, far away, from both Koji and Florice.

"So, Florice not gonna ask you but imma do it cause I really don't give a fuck." Janeka started as she dropped her money in her money machine she kept in her locker. 

I didn't know what she was talking about so I just tried to concentrate on counting my money. I was at $1000 so far and still had a whole 3-inches left to count.

Janeka giggled with a snort and just burst out her thoughts, "You fuckin' Q or what?". Of course that shit made me lose count and I threw my clenched hands up in the air with a suck of my teeth. "Girl, what?" the whole question threw me off like a child on a see-saw but I just saw how glazed and amused she was. "Why you wanna know? But to answer your question, no." I kept my eyes on my money with a determined focus and an imprinted frown on my face."

"Girl don't be lying! You know Florice kinda gave you the okay back at her house. So why you ain't fuckin' him? He not cute to you?" 

Oh she was drunk, for real.  "We just vibin' right now, Janeka." I chuckled nervously, starting to count my money again before giving up with a soft sigh. "How much was that money machine?' I tried to change the subject but Janeka saw straight through that shit.

"Aht aht aht!" janeka stopped my attempts with a wave of her finger, her smile getting wider. "Answer the question and i'll tell you how much it was."

"What you bothering Ari bout now, Janeka?"

Koji deep voice came booming into the dressing room louder than normal. Maybe it was the weed making it more intense but shit, it wasn't a sight for sore eyes. 

"Wassup, Koji? Why you back here with the workers?" Janeka changed her direction over to Koji with that same humored smile she gave the niggas on the floor and Koji just stood there with a parental like shake of his head and a cross of his arms, "Alright, no more patron for you. Imma tell Shani to maeke sure you cut off for the next hour."

"Oh, come on! I'm making you money, can't I at least drink how much I wanna?" 

"It ain't you, its them niggas drinking Patron with you that I gotta worry about. But, aye," Koji scratched his beard with a suck of his teeth, "Imma need y'all to double up on floor time tonight. We real busy and all the girls still with the parties they started with. We ain't even got a girl on the main stage cause we so slammed."

"Alright, cool, i'll be out there." I jumped up with no hesitation, stuffing the money in my locker and shutting the door tight. "Just tell me the section 

"Damn, I usually gotta ask you twice to hit the floor, wassup with you tonight? There's a nigga out there you think cute?" Koji laughed at his own joke before Janeka chimed in. 

"No! She just won't tell me if she'd fuck Q or not."

"Q?" Koji bushy eyebrows stood high in surprise. "Q6? Florice Q6? Oh, shit, you fuckin' wit Q?" Koji crossed his arms and placed his hand on his jaw like he was trying to analyze some portrait. I felt my cheeks burning at the attention, even more than while I was in this skimpy baby pink bikini that barely held my titties innit. 

"Omg, can y'all quit! Me and Q ain't go nothing going on I put that on my daddy."

"Aw man," koji threw his hands at me like he was throwing down cards. "Everybody wanna put a lie on they people, that's the easiest cop out in the game. You could at least tell us, shit we all one family."

I couldn't lie, Koji was giving off them brotherly vibes with me as well the more I hung around Flo and Janeka. He even chin checked me at times, but I ain't stress it. I felt like Koji was cool as fuck as long as you did what you had to do. Of course I had my guard up, who wouldn't? At first this shit was just a place to make money and I never thought that I would have some kind of bond with strippers but.. I guess you can't really be trhat stuck up the ass with shit when you literally shaking it all night. But, I still kept my distance in a way. Of course, none of the girls been to my house. They ain't even know that my people had money, but I mean.. Obviously I wasn't getting it like that if I had to shake my ass to get by. But, I guess we would have to have that conversation. Including me and Q.

"Hello? Earth to Ari? You still there?" I didn't even realize I dazed into my own world when Koji was talking to me. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry, Koji, you know that zona be hitting different sometimes." I joked off with him."

He raised his eyebrow at me suspiciously and stepped to the side with his arm extended out like he was a butler and not the owner of the club.

"Alright, well, make sure you don't space out thinkin' bout Q while you shaking ass in section B."

I rolled my eyes at him with a smile before hopping down from my plush seat to hit the floor.

"Trust me, I won't!"

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Whew! Its been forever since I updated this story but i'm challenging myself to update more and that means ALL my stories. So exciting stuff for everyone. For any updates or chances to ask me questions about any of my stories, I just made an IG for allat with the same name - @Burgundybonnet  !

DISCUSSION TIME

- How're we feeling about Q and Ari so far? What about the crew (Koji, Ari, Flo, Janeka, Q)?

I won't hit y'all with so many questions because i'm tryna get back into the story myself haha. Stay tuned for another update soon! Love y'all <3