一 ; O1

It wasn't a busy night at the club

It wasn't a busy night at the club. It was a faster paced Wednesday and since it wasn't payday, men was coming down to the club just to have a bitch entertain them for a few minutes for the free because they're girlfriends wanna aggravate them with a cost.

As the bass boomed from the dressing room door, different women were sitting in large burgundy plush chairs, it felt like rich cashmere or velvet. The mirrors were always pristine, clear, and smelled like vanilla all through and through. The lockers were sealed tatami doors that required a pin to even open the shit. And you could always hear a random wind chime going off somewhere in there.

Women of all shapes, sizes, colors, and motive sat in the locker room either changing, filming Instagram videos, doing their makeup, or neatly counting their bread before being called to the stage for another round of ass-shaking and fake flirting.

All the walls were a creamy white not no mental asylum ass white. It felt rich. And the main wall was decorated with some old school Chinese painting that stretched across the whole wall. If someone didn't look hard enough you would think this was a massage parlor or some shit.

But naw, nigga, this Pink Saké. This shit was gonna be the next Magic City but the owners wanted to twist it up. Make it classy and nasty. Apparently the owner had some real thing for Asian culture so he thought to combine what niggas love the most: bitches and hibachi shrimp. And Pink Saké was born right then and there. The only rule was you couldn't sell ass at this establishment and if you was, don't let the boss know.

That scared a lot of bitches cause apparently the owner made you fuck his crew and the nigga you deciding to sell ass too in one shot. But some bitches liked that shit.

Needless to say, the hoes that was caught selling pussy and not fronting their booth rent was escorted out by the boss himself.

But anyway, welcome to Pink Saké, where you can have a pretty bitch grind on you while a nigga cooking shrimp lo-mein in front of you.

The walls shook from Kodak Black song 'Skrilla' blaring throughout the club. Nobody knew why the DJ was so turnt up on a Wednesday but the bitches who had to work a week day had their noses and their funds turned upside down.

A petite, lightskinned girl with honey blonde hair in fingerwaves strutted into the dressing room with her face scrunched up bad. She fingered her hoops agitatedly while going straight for her locker to pull out her iPhone XS.

"Niggas act like they don't never got no fuckin' money but they act like they want you to dry hunch they ass for then fuckin free I don't have time for that shit."

Janeka slammer her hoops down onto the matte black vanity table in front of her and plopped down in the polished burgundy seat with fur trimmings. She was wearing nothing but a black see through thong, her silk money bag around her waist compliments of the club and fishnets with 8 inch high stilettos. She slammed her phone down with the suck of her teeth and blew a big bubble before crackling it again into little bubbles.

The other girls side-eyed the fuck out of her, but they was walkin' out and didn't feel like getting into it when their makeup just dried.

"Janeka don't even start that shit. It's a whole damn Wednesday and a lot of them niggas don't even be here to spend no money. They here to get away from they baby mamas or wives or even fuckin' both." Florice snorted in a chuckle as she held her flatiron away from her, curling her bundles back to life with a big clear bag of hundreds sitting in front of her. She had on a tiny tiny black bikini that barely covered her titties and she even matched it with some long black thigh-high socks with red ribbon.

She was one of the original girls here and there was a rumor her and the owner had a thing for eachother back in the day.

"I don't give a damn!" Janeka snapped back, fixing her glasses on top of her nose as her contacts soaked in its solution. All that smoke irritated the fuck out of her eyes.

"I'm not bout to clap this ass and grind this pussy on another nigga with free form dreads and 6 golds to the bottom WITH fangs if they not paying! You think I don't know what a good pair of golds cost in ATLANTA?! Got me fucked up!" She crossed then uncrossed her legs anxiously. 

"Period!"

Florice shook her head while bouncing her curls around to give that fresh, loose feeling. "Girl, that temper gonna get you put out of here. Again. Just vibe, chick. The money gonna come you just can't be havin' that attitude hittin' the floor."

Florice turned the flatiron off, took off her heels with a sigh of relief, and scurried over to her tatami locker. In her heels you would've sworn baby girl was 6 feet, but she was really 5'5 with small titties but a cute, natural ass. Stretchmarks and all. She dug in her duffle bag and tossed what looked to be a rainbow colored Rice Krispy treat Janeka way.

It landed in front of her and of course she snapped her neck. "Bitch you know I'm on a diet, wassup!" she questioned with a smile.

"Girl fuck that diet, you buggin'. Take a little piece and I promise you gonna be just fine on the floor." Florice winked at Janeka before bundling her clothes together to go change.

"Bitch, I want money not a sugar rush." Her lips curved into a smile as she took a small piece. "Thiff shit good!" her lipgloss smeared onto the edible but the way her eyes lit up and her body bounced like a little kid at Toys R Us said enough. "Where you goth thiff from, Florice? Florice! Phuck." She waited too late to say something cause Florice was already gone into the shower.

Janeka decided to pass the time and refresh her makeup in between scrolling on her Instagram.

Cherie to the stage. Cherie come and show these niggas that pretty blossom, girl.

Janeka looked up at the speaker and turned her neck towards the shower room.

"Aritata- Aristotle-Shit that ain't her name-"

Janeka took a drag of her pre-rolled blunt and tried again with the other girls laughing in one corner.

"Aristana they calling you girl! Better hurry before Neeka fine you! Again!"

There was a long silence and a caramel-colored chick with black bundles in two long pigtails, a mustard colored one piece lingerie set, and gold hoops walked out. She was kinda staggering cause her heels were so high, but overall she was bomb as fuck.

That chick was me. Aristana Cherie Blossom Johnson. 

And I work at Pink Saké.

»»————- ♡ ————-«« »»————- ♡ ————-««

NEW BOOK ALERT!! NEW BOOK ALERT!!

- What do y'all think of the chapter?

- Who do you like more? Janeka or florice?

- Do you think Aristana is getting along well in the club?

- Would you go to this club if it was an actual thing? I would tbh!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE

Love y'all, till next chapter!