23

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰!

The bass was continuing to boom around us and inside of our ears. it was almost deafening how intense the beat was, and even more intimidating how people didn't mind that shit at all. i even caught some dudes hyping up their homeboy as he threw ones, sitting right across from the oversized speakers.

As my eyes slid across the room, i searched up and down for anyone familiar. I won't say a bitch not good enough to be in the Toki room, I've been in here plenty times, but the fact of the matter is, if you in the Toki room anything goes. Anything. And for someone to specifically ask for me, the bitch who barely lets someone slide a dollar bill too close into my g-string, something was up.

Now my girl Na'mi, she's not necessarily a bout it bitch but she doesn't mind a dude rubbing on her pussy for $500 or more. And that's fine for her, but, i don't know, something just wasn't sitting right.

I couldn't get rid of Rich's face. I know the face of a man can change when he drinks but Rich's was just. . Dark. Like he was drinking away a distraction. Even when the girl in front of him was grinding on his lap, shaking her ass and pushing her titties together in his face, he seemed so distracted. It made me uneasy considering how forward he was with me. What if he was cheating on his girl? What if he was escaping something or somebody? What if he killed someone and was on the run.

A chill ran down my back at the thought. I made an immediate promise to myself to stay far away from him. The more and more i saw him in the club, which turned into every weekend to every other day, weekends and weekdays included, the darker he felt. Like he was running from the grim reaper or some shit.

"Ari?! Girl what you doing in here!" Another girl at the bar, Kiko, was sipping on a margarita shot when she spotted me. She waved the both of us over but Na'mi looked hesitant to go over.

"We need to go meet them at the room," Why was she in such a damn rush? "Imma go ahead, but they paying big money, Ari. Don't miss the wave or I'll take the money, straight up." I could tell on Kiko face that she wasn't feeling Na'mi at all. My guess was, she didn't want to be in close proximity with Kiko considering they always had an exchange of words between eachother. It was honestly the right thing to do, considering you had big spenders in the Toki room and Koji would be pissed if we fucked up his money off a spat.

"It's not like you to come in here in pairs." Kiko watched Na'mi till she disappeared in the Fuji room. Before you get too confused, the Toki room has 3 "private"rooms inside of the room. Like a Tier 2 type shit. You had the Fuji room, the Oki room, which was the biggest one, and the Namiko room. Fuji was in the middle as far as size, but when you went into those rooms it was guaranteed dick to be sucked or pussy to be popped.

"I don' trust Na'mi. She always pulling people in for unannounced threesomes and shit." Na'mi answered my unspoken question which made me look at her with a squint of my eyes.

"Just be careful. Cuz if she not even telling you the party its even double suspicious. And after the shit that happened with Florice, I'd just keep an eye out, okay?" I couldn't agree with her more. She took another swig of her Margarita, slapped me on the ass, and strolled back to her section. She took her rightful spot on a known basketball player that frequented the club. He already re-latched his hand on her perky titties as she grinded her hips on his lap like the shit was about to fly away.

"Hey girl, can you fix me a-"

"Already ahead of you!" The Spanish bartender, Princess, slid me a double shot of Patron with sugar around the rim. She smiled confidently at her choice of drink, making me roll my eyes with a smile. I took the shit with a deep breath, shook off the burn down my throat and strolled up to the Fuji room.