Maihua Lee - "You nervous?"

warning: y'all already know there's about to be smut

girlxgirl 

omg she looks so cute in that pic

Y/n's pov

Sighing deeply, feeling the beads of sweat forming on my forehead. Who am I kidding, she's probably not even home. I'm leaving. My palms became sweaty as I turned around and heard a light creak before.. "y/n? leaving already?" I turned around to come face to face with a smirking Maihua. 

I started taking hesitant steps towards her, standing to the side so I could enter her home, I looked around. My ears peeled for any noise or confirmation that somebody else was here. Not one other person was here but Mai and I. 

"This way" I followed Maihua to her stairs, walking up them I didn't want them to end, or have a giant hole in the floor once I reached the top. But no, the stairs soon came to an end and there was nothing to swallow me whole once I reached the top. Just her bedroom. 

Walking in admiring the posters on her wall. "No way do you listen to Queen." She whipped her head around and tried not to let me see her slight smile. But nothing passes me by. "Yeah, obviously, Freddie Mercury is and always will be the Kind of music, or, Queen if you like." I giggled at her play on the word 'Queen'.

I sat down on her bed. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. "Okay, what chapter are you on with Mr. Arnold?" Flicking through the pages I tried to remember where we left off in class. "Chapter... 7?" I questioned my own answer before confirming. "Yep, that's the one." 

"Okay can you show me how to do this equation here I've been struggling with these ones." She walked over and sat beside me on the bed. I felt her place her tender hand on top of mine, attempting to move it out of the way so that she could see what I was pointing at. Feeling shivers run down my spine, and out of natural reflex I moved my hand away immediately and also displaced myself so there was another few inches between us.

"You nervous?" My lips parted, and I let go of a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "N-no" A sheer grin plastered on her face. "Stuttering, cute" I blushed really hard. For a moment I really thought something was going to happen between us.

I have wanted nothing but that for years. It will never happen, and I need to start realizing that for once. The study session continued on as she explained some things that I couldn't quite get a good grasp of.

"Okay, I guess we're just finished here then, you seem to understand most things." Nodding I put my things back in my bag. I stood up and lifted my bag onto my shoulder. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, bye." She didn't reply but I didn't think much of it I just went to place my hand on the door knob and get out of there.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist and being pulled back. Maihua sat back in her desk chair and pulled me onto her lap. I was confused and tried to get up but she held my waist firmly in place. My nerves were hitting the roof. Does she feel the same or just want my body? My bad slipped off my shoulder. "Mai-" I felt her plump, delicate lips on mine, although it wasn't a hungry kiss, passion was present and it stood out to both of us. 

Our lips moving in sync, I ran my slender fingers through her golden locks. She put one of her hands under the waistline of my sweatpants, and the other one holding my back bringing me as close to her as possible.

I could feel myself needing her more and more while our kiss felt like it lasted hours. Beginning to feel wetter as time went on She pulled away, standing up and carrying me doing so. God she's strong.

I felt her silk sheets hit my back and I rolled over to lay on top of her. Straight away she laid me back on my back and moved her lips from mine to my neck. Kissing gently, not rough and not forced, but nice. I had awaited this moment for years and I couldn't believe it was happening. The feeling of her body against mine sent a shock of euphoria to my brain. 

She pulled her lips away from my skin, immediately missing the feeling of her lips on mine, I leaned forward to place hers on mine again. "Patience, princess." My breathing hitched. Oh how I have ached for her to touch me. She bent down, pulling my sweatpants down. "Is this okay?" I nodded my head, eager for her hands to roam my curves. 

In one swift movement she took off my sweatpants and underwear, and pulled me onto her lap. With one swipe of her finger she rubbed it up my core. "So wet, baby, and all for me." I rested my forehead against hers, and without warning she plunged her fingers into my core, as a reflex my body jerked and I moaned her name into her ear. 

Her fingers thrusted in and out of me at an ungodly pace. My moans became croaked as my eyes started to water from the pleasure running through my veins.

With that she flipped me onto the bed not taking her fingers out of me, and not slowly down, but going faster. She attached her tongue to my clit and moved it in circular motions. Her fingers curled, hitting my g spot, over and over.  "Maihua, I- it's too much." She stopped her actions with her tongue to reply to what I said. 

"Take it like a good girl, y/n" Re-attaching her tongue she swirled it around. A tear slipped down my cheek from the immense feeling. "I'm going to-" 

"Let it out, baby" A few seconds after she said that I came. I flopped back onto her bed to catch my breath. "Good girl" She licked her lips and then kissed mine. "I'm in love with you, by the way." That took me by surprise. "I have been for years." Now it was her turn to be shocked. 

We kissed gently before I had to go home. 

******

Maihua really got me feeling some typa way