alejandro rozario - bartender

wAtch that video you won't regret it 

warning: smut

outfit reference pic: 

y/n' pov:

"Well that's nots what I orders" I turned around to hand a man on the other side of the bar hos drink and ignored the drunk one who can barely form a sentence. "AY BITCH GET I DESRV FREE DRINKS NOW" I handed the other guy his drink rolling my eyes. I fucking hate this place. I walked over to the bodyguard "This guy is causing a scene Jon can you please escort him out. "Of course y/n, did he put his hands on you?" I shook my head. "Just causing an unnecessary scene.

I got back behind the bar and watched Jon drag the drunk man out of here. Let's just say he wasn't too happy about having to leave.

I couldn't find the spare bottle of a certain drink, one of the new bartenders must have misplaced it the shift before me. I decided to go to the owners office and ask him where I could find another bottle. I walked through the door behind the bar and down a corridor until I stopped outside his office. I took a deep breath and looked at the name tag on his door. Alejandro Rosario. God he's so gorgeous. 

I knocked on the door. "Come in" I opened the door and saw him. He was wearing a white shirt with the three top buttons undone. He had his sleeves rolled up and was concentrated on paper work. "Hi Mr. Rosario I uhm-" He lifted his head immediately. "Ah, y/n, please sit." He pointed to the chair in front of his desk. I sat down. "How can I help you?" I looked into his eyes and had to stop myself from getting lost in them.

"Yeah so I could find the spare bottle of *any drink idk* I think one of the new bartenders had uhm put it in the wrong place and well I can't find it." I explained pointing thumb behind me. He just smiled at me. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I looked at him with wide eyes and gulped. "I- what?" He looked at me confused. "I said do you want me to find it" Okay so I'm imagining things now.  "Yes please" He nodded.

"Follow me." I followed him down to the basement where we keep different types of alcohol. "Okay those bottles should be somewhere over this side." I followed him to the left side and we started looking. We aren't allowed down here without permission from Mr. Rosario so that's why I had to go talk to him first. I didn't expect him to come down here with me though. 

"Oh yeah here it is" He handed me the bottle and it felt like it lasted hours on end when his hand touched mine. We made eye contact and I blushed and looked away. "I-I should get back to the bar, Mr. Rosar-" 

"Call me Alejandro." My palms were getting sweaty I was so nervous. "Oh, yeah okay." He shook his head. "No, fuck that, call me daddy." I looked up at him wide-eyed. "You heard me he said taking steps closer to me. Finally I backed into the wall. He took the bottle out of my hand and placed it on one of the shelves. He puts his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his arms. 

"A-Alejan-" he cuts me off. "It's daddy to you." I gulped and looked him dead in the eyes. He was smirking. Before I knew it he crashed his lips onto mine. I moved my hands to his neck and one in his hair. He had one of his hands on my back and one in my hair also. He stopped and took a step back. "On your knees, princess." I did as I was told and unzipped his dress pants. I pulled them down and palmed him through his boxers. 

He groaned "Don't tease me mamas." That name gave me goosebumps. I put my hand into his boxers. He's so hard. I pulled down his boxers and spit on his hard on and moved my hand up and down it. He looked down at me "Cmon baby girl I need your mouth around me. I looked up at him as I put his tip in my mouth. Only the tip. He sighed and threw his head back. "Just like that baby."

He tangled his hand in my hair and guided me at the pace he wanted. I pushed my head up and his member going faster and faster. He moaned my name every time I sped up. He pushed my head all the way down so I wasa deep throating him. I gagged but he held my head there for a few seconds. "fuck, mamas, that's so good." After that I pulled back and started going up and down again. "Baby I'm gonna cum" Alejandro whispered through his moans. I moaned sending vibrations up his body and felt him twitch in the back of my neck.

He came and pulled out of my mouth. He bent down to me while I had his cum in my mouth. He put his hand on my chin and made direct eye contact with me. "Swallow it." I did as I was told and he kissed my forehead. "Good girl."

He pulled me up and pulled up his pants, zipping them back up. "Is this just a one time thing for you?" He looked me in the eyes. "Do you want it to be?" I looked down blushing. He walked over to me and cupped my face with his hands. "Let me take you out tomorrow night." I looked up, smiled, and kissed him gently. I pulled back after a few seconds. "I'll take that as a yes." I nodded.

******

I think this is my favourite one I wrote. Let me know what you think!! should i write more alejandro imagines? or someone I haven't written about before?