Torvas - One last dance

play song when i sayyyyy you all know the drillll. 

And there he was. Riding ever so elegantly on his dark horse through the forest towards her castle. She thought he was dead. All the tears she hath shed last night for nothing. He had always played mind games with her though to the point where she has wondered, whether he really loved her at all. Was all of this such an amusing game to him? To keep disappearing and coming back hence messing with her head?

As he dropped to the ground his leather boots smacking against the stoney gravel before the large wooden gates. Her knight guards at this point know him enough to let him in without asking a name. As the poor girl sits in the dimmed ballroom staring out of the window watching as sweat beads form on his forehead and he messes with his fluffy ruffled hair, she wonders what is his business here? 

Y/n does not want to see him not now and not ever. She feels a single hot tear slip down her cheek as she wipes it away in one swift motion of her index finger. She stands up, her large black gown twisting in the movement. 

The man opens the doors to the ballroom she was in. Her back to the door as she stands beside the window still not moved from her spot. Silence fills the sudden aroma and something feels ever so off about the atmosphere, but, then again, nothing has ever felt right being around him, as mischief had followed him everywhere as if it was a part of him he could not rid. "Paolo" The second she had said his name she regretted even acknowledging his presence. 

She heard footsteps then felt a hand on her shoulder. As more footsteps piled into the room it struck her surprise. She turned around in one quick motion and had seen people with instruments on the other end of the ballroom although everything was dim with candles everywhere lighting up the room. 

This was the first time she had seen with him for a while. His hand rested back up onto her jaw and he lifted her chin up with two fingers so she would be looking up into his eyes. Y/n had to admit to herself how deeply she had missed him. Nonetheless she would never admit it to him. The girl had too much pride for her own good. "One last dance?" He questioned.

Play music bb.

As those words came from his lips the orchestra started playing and he took her hand into the middle of the floor. Y/n hadn't quite processed what he had asked her yet, though she knew they were going to dance. 

Paolo's arm rested on the small of her back and one in her hand stretched out, while Y/n's other hand rested on his chest. Their feet moved in sync with one another and no words were shared. But between you and I, their heart beats started synchronising and in that very moment their love grew so strong for each other that only death could truly do them part. I guess the genuine tragedy of it is that neither of them knew this. All they knew was that they were dancing. Nothing else mattered in that moment but that they were dancing.

Suddenly the words hit. 'One last dance.' Y/n looked into his eyes deeper than ever before, testing his words, searching for meaning. Was he to disappear again? No it couldn't be. It couldn't be, because she knew in that moment that everything she had ever felt for this man, he felt the exact same, and that alone was enough for her to never let him go. 

"I'm so sorry, my love." He looked down in dismay. "what for, your grace?" Y/n had asked ever so politely, imagining that he was going to apologise for making her think that she was dead.

Just then he kissed her lips with so much passion writhing between the two's bodies and gestures. His hands reach in her hair and his thumb rubbed her cheek gently, both of their tears mixing, y/n's hands remained on his chest. As much as they had wished this to last forever and more, it simply couldn't. Unfortunately only Paolo knew of this. 

The orchestra stopped just as men barged in with swords and daggers. Y/n let out a scream as Paolo pushed her as hard as he could out of the way. He would rather die than let a tiny drop of blood drip amidst her body because of an infliction of pain from someone else.

And that's what he did. To protect her, he would have set the world on fire, so that nobody else would exist to go near her at the possibility she might get hurt. His last words as his chest bled out around him. "I love you, my darling Y/n, never lose that sweet innocence you carry." And he shared his lips with her for the last time before they turned blue.

----------------------------------------

chile idk about this one but anyways hope you enjoyed maybe :)