Maihua Lee - rich

girl x girl -- not smut, but fluff

y/n's pov:

"Y/N COME ON WE HAVE TO GO TO THE LEE'S HOUSE!" I sighed and looked in the mirror. Why does my family have to go to and host these stupid dinner parties all the time. People only host them when they buy a new house in a country they haven't been to before or a new ferrari to brag about to their guests, and I have to get dragged along and forced in some fancy designer dress and have my parents drag me around telling people how 'successful I am and I'm only 19.'

I took one last look at myself, rolled my eyes and left my bedroom to make my way to the car. 

I got to the car and our chauffeur opened the door for me

I got to the car and our chauffeur opened the door for me. I smiled at him and slipped him a 100 dollar bill. To my family that's nothing. I've always liked our chauffeur, Paul. He has a little girl and a wife, his daughter's name is Delilah and I always buy her things if I see something I think she'll like. My parents are ignorant and don't care about the staff we have, but I love talking to them and learning about their lives.

I carefully got in the car making sure to sit in a position where my dress wouldn't crease or damage. That's something I learnt to do at a young age. When we arrived I looked up at the house in front of me.

I took a deep breath and carefully climbed out of the car

I took a deep breath and carefully climbed out of the car. Paul grabbed my hand and helped me out. I smiled at him and put my shoes on because they're very uncomfortable when you're crammed in a car with a huge dress and having these things on your feet that dig into them. I walked behind my parents who were linking arms. I rolled my eyes as they ignored me. They only talk to me when they think it's a good time to brag about how well I did in my last year of school and my plans to take over their business when they get older to their fancy friends. Which I don't even want to do. I want a normal life.

We entered the building and Immediately grabbed one of the glasses of champagne on one of the trays a butler was walking around with. He looked at me with suspicion. "Here. Don't tell my parents and keep it quiet." I handed him another 100 I had on me. He looked shocked at the amount it was and smiled at me winking indicating that it was a deal. I downed the glass to try prepare myself for this horrid evening.