Curly hair Matt - whipped

He's so hot - no smut in this chapter

y/n's pov:

"Matt" no response. "MAtt" I repeated slightly louder. I was lying on his bed while he was playing video games with the boys. "Yes yes yes, get- no no that way, wrong fucking side" Rolling my eyes I leaned back on his headboard, sighing. He was sitting at the foot of his bed shouting at the top of his lungs at his friends.

Scrolling through tik tok I saw a trend I wanted to try with him. I set my phone down and pressed the record button. Matt didn't even notice me, I smiled and walked towards him attempting to straddle him. "Baby, baby" He kept moving his head trying to see his game.

When I finally managed to crawl into his lap he put his arms around me still holding his controller. "Hi, y/n" He spoke softly dragging out the last letter in my name. Matt kissed my cheek, making sure to not lose eye contact with the game. "Just give me one second, I'll get killed then I'm all yours." I smiled because he doesn't realize how cute he can be sometimes.

"I love you so much baby." I giggled kissing his neck softly. "I love you" I let out a long breath and snuggled into his neck. The tik tok video ended long ago but I wasn't trying to move out of this position. "I am literally trying to get killed-" He cut himself off. "Nevermind, fuck it." Matt took his headset off and squeezed me tightly. Matt kissed my lips gently, right before he flipped me on the bed.

We started wrestling and flipping each other over trying to tackle one another when we both got out of breath. "We really need to start working out babe" I laughed and pinned his arms above his head straddling him. "Speak for yourself, darling just so happens that I work out everyday." Matt flipped us over and ended me in the same position I had him. "Is that so? I didn't know walking to the fridge and back was considered a workout?"

I gasped and slipped one of my hands out of his grasp and grabbed a bunch of his hair in my fist. I pulled slightly. "Take that back. Right now." Matt couldn't stop laughing. Eventually I stopped. "You know what's sad is that it's true." I pouted and Matt kissed my lips. "Aww baby it's okay I love your belly." and with that he left soft kisses all around my stomach making me giggle.

"WHIPPED" Matt and I turned to his bedroom door to see two of his friends standing there smirking at us. Matt flipped them off and started chasing them out of the room and around the house. God I love that boy.

**************

short but sweet :)