@hikhai - spilt coffee

as you can see I am very much obsessed with asian boys also go read @Voidtaint stories and give them some love <3 ty Also I hope Khai is okay he hasn't been active on social media for months :(

y'all already know warning: smut

y/n's pov:

Fucking coffee. Spilt right down myself, and I'm literally having the worst day possible, "Could this day get any fucking worse." I thought I had said that to myself. "Hey, are you okay sweetheart?"

When I turned my head I couldn't quite see who I was looking at. That beautiful ombre of colours really was blinding. "Sorry, I didn't realize that was out loud." When I walked forward slightly more I saw who I was talking to. This beautiful guy climbing down from a ladder. His abs made me blush, he wasn't wearing a shirt. He had a tool belt around his waist, the top of his toned 'v line' popping out of his jeans.

Well damn.

"Oh damn, here take this" He threw a white shirt at me and I caught it. Having three older brothers that bully you, you kinda pick up that reflex along the way. "Oh, thank you." Both of us stood there awkwardly for a moment. "Uhm do you mind-" He mouth formed an 'o' shape and he turned around as fast as he could. I switched out my tank top for the new shirt he gave me. "I'm decent."

When he turned back around it was an awkward silence. "So... do you have some place to be right now?" I raised my eyebrows, my mouth couldn't form words because I was nervous. "Oh- I- no, I was just on my way home for the night." We both nodded at my statement. "Well, would you like to come inside, I was making lemonade earlier I think there's some left." II smiled at how cute that gesture was.

"Sure."

When we entered his house he turned around to me. "Oh how rude of me, I never asked your name." He looked shocked at himself. "Y/n, and you?"

"Khai" Putting my hair behind my ears, something I do when I'm nervous, I smiled at his cute name. My eyes trailed down his body, trying to be discreet but obviously not being very good at it. "You like what you see?" My face went red and I started stuttering. "Oh- I-" Khai shook his head and stood up."

"I definitely need to go take a shower, Hammering tiles in the beaming sun all day is not as easy going as you may think." God, his smile was gorgeous. "If you want you could let yourself out." I stood, sad that I have to leave. That's when he got closer to me. "Or... you could join me." His whisper in my ear sent chills through every bone in my body and I went tense. When I turned to face him, he had gone. I heard the sound of water droplets hitting the shower floor.

Taking off my shirt and then my jeans, with every step I took to the bathroom, an item of clothing went with it. Before I opened the bathroom door, I took a look down at my body, I never liked it but I am not going to pass up and opportunity to shower with this guy.

The steam filled the room and my body got lost in it. I opened the shower curtain slowly, revealing Khai. Hios body was sculpted so perfectly. Every curve, line and scar was perfection in my eyes. He turned around smiling and when his eyes landed on my body he scanned it. My hands flew around it because I felt insecure. "No, no, your body is amazing." He moved his hands to mine and unraveled them to reveal it.

"What you waiting for?" I smiled and got in the shower beside him. We admired each tethers bodies for a few seconds before Khai put his hands in my waist. His warm finger tips traced the outline of my figure. "You're beautiful, your body and everything about you."

I leaned in slowly to kiss his soft lips but he obviously wanted me a lot quicker he grabbed my face and threw his lips against mine. The feeling of passion and want lingering between our touching skin.

"I need you." I bit my lip as Khai pushed me against the shower wall. Khai left kisses trailing down my neck to my stomach. Bending down in front of him. Khai's breathing hitched knowing what I was about to do.

I took his tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while Khai tangled his fingers in my hair. "don't tease." He pushed his member in my mouth and I stared moving my head back and forth. Low groans came out of him and I made eye contact.

Khai pushes my head down all the way making me gag. He held my head there for a second and I heard moans coming out of him. "Yes baby, that's so good." He soon came in my mouth and I stood up swallowing. "good girl." Khai turned off the shower and lifted me out carrying me to his bedroom...

*************
chapter was kinda shit ngl😔 hope you liked it anyways though love you all❤️