Kevin Vilay - Pleasure.

warning : smut

y/n's pov:

Arching my back, feeling the knot in my stomach reappear for the second time in the space of 7 minutes. "Kevin, baby I'm gonna cum." I squealed as I released onto his tongue again. He licked up my juices and I thought he was going to stop then. Kevin pushed my back down onto his bed, making my hands tug on the handcuffs. Looking down at Kevn he made eye contact as he slid his middle and ring finger into me. Jerking back from the sudden contact of his warm fingers, he slowly pushed them in and out of me. He wasn't going to stop until I orgasm a few more times. 

Throwing my head back in complete euphoria I moaned his name dragging out the 'i'. I looked down to witness him place his tongue on my clit. Not breaking eye contact, I swear that made me even more wet. His actions caused my toes to curl and my back attempting to arch before he pushed me back down with his free hand. Kevin was always a prefered giver rather than receiver, and God did he know how to please a woman. 

He moved his tongue around my clit in the figure '8' at a painfully slow pace. "K-Kevin, please, faster." Kevin moaned deeply into my clit sending electric vibrations up my body. His fingers going as deep as possible he curled them, hitting my g spot. I went crazy. Moaning because it was the best feeling I've ever felt. I felt a tight knot forming in my stomach indicating I was reaching my next high. "Kevin, please faster." His pace picked up and his fingers shot in and out of me so fast my vision was going blurry.

Eventually I came and he licked my juices up once again. Crawling across my body and over to my ear, he whispered, "Good girl." I sighed leaning my head back to rest it on the headboard. My vision came back to normal after my many deep breaths, trying to catch it, Kevin returned his face back in front of mine, smirking. "But I'm not finished with you yet." I gasped as I felt his hand reach down and play with my clit. "I c-can't take anymore, please Kevin, stop." Kevin just smirked at how submissive I was being at that moment, he loved seeing me like that. Beads of sweat dripped down my forehead and he went back down and this time he plunged his tongue inside of me and his fingers circled my clit.

Screaming out of pleasure loudly as he didn't hesitate going fast straight away. "KEVIN" I couldn't help but scream his name. He stopped. I gave him a confused look. "Do you really want me to stop?" Smirking because he already knew my answer to that." He leaned into my ear, "take it like a good girl, y/n" Chills ran through my body as he placed wet, open mouthed kisses down my neck and all the way down to my heat. He sucked on my clit tightly immediately making juices squirt out of me, I couldn't help it. A surprised Kevin lifted his head and crawled up to me kissing my lips softly. Let's get you out of these, huh?" I nodded and he un-cuffed me. 

I jumped on top him and ran my fingers through his hair. He kissed me on the lips and I pulled away, catching my breath from our previous events. Flowing down beside him he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep in them.

******

short one but what y'all thinkkk