Mattia - video games and arguments.

smut warning, of course.

 I'm genuinely curious, should I write more smuts, cute imagines, fluff or what? and about who? I need some inspiration and ideas! comment any! ty <3

y/n's pov:

"Mattia"

no response.

"MATTIA"

no response.

We got into a fight because he saw me with a guy that was actually my cousin but he built up so much rage, he's still angry. It was time to show this guy what he's missing while he is playing video games with the boys when I'm sitting right beside him. 

Slowly I crawled across his bed trying to make as little movement so he won't see me coming up behind him. Getting up and my knees I pressed my front against his back and rested my head on his shoulder. No reaction. I moved one of my hands around the back of his neck and slowly led my fingers through his hair. Mattia obviously liked it as he leaned his head into my hand. I massaged his head for a while before I pushed his head gently to the side giving me more access to his neck to kiss. 

Starting off I gently pressed open-mouthed kisses up and down his neck. I saw that I wasn't getting much of a reaction as he tried to keep giving me the silent treatment except for him closing his eyes softly now and then and smiling slightly. He thinks I didn't see that but I did.

Without him expecting it I started kissing his neck harder and sucking on his sweet spot, once found. Then I moved my hand down his chest over his shirt leading it to his pants. Progressively getting more aggressive with the sucking and palming through his sweatpants. 

"BRO MATTIA STOP SLACKING WHAT'S GOING ON YOU'RE GONNA GET US KILLED MAN." Was all that could be heard through Mattia's headset.  Mattia firmly placed his hand on top of mine and moved it from his bulge, pushing me gently away from him.

I climbed down onto my knees in front of him and looked directly into his eyes with the most innocent expression I could come up with. Mattia rolled his eyes and closed his legs. "Are you hard for me... daddy?" Mattia shook his head and focused on his game. It was obvious right in front of me what he would rather be doing.

I placed both of my hands on his thighs and moved them slowly up to his stomach. Wrapping my fingers around the waistband of his sweatpants, I looked up at him for consent. Mattia just watched his tv with his bottom lip in between his teeth. I pulled down his boxers and sweatpants together and took them off of him completely. 

This time because he wasn't focusing on me I decided to give him a surprise by taking him all in my mouth at once. Mattia jolted back and his eyes rolled back into his head. "Fuck..." No telling the boys he had to go he just turned off the game with his controller and wrapped his fingers through my hair. 

"Don't stop, keep doing that princess." I deepthroated him with every bob up and down. I have never done this before so he better god damn forgive me after this. He held my head at his full length while I gagged and he moaned loudly. I have never heard him moan like that before. I grabbed his balls in my hand and massaged them. Mattia went crazy.

It led him straight to his high but I kept going. "Y/N P-PLEASE." I lifted my head up and stood in front of his face making him watch me swallow. "That was amazing where was that every other blowjob?" Mattia flipped me over on the bed and kissed me passionately. 

I'll take that as a 'you're forgiven' kiss.