Baby Mikaelson

It's been 6 months and Elena would give birth any day now. Rebekah was searching for Kol, but always one step behind him. Elena was in her room when she heard a knock at the door. She got off her bed and opened it. It was Klaus. Elena gave a small smile.

"What is it?" Elena asked. He smirked and motioned for her to follow him. She followed him downstairs. Jeremy, Alaric, Jo, Caroline, and Bonnie were there. Elena smiled widely and hugged all of them.

"What are guys doing here?"

"We wanted to be here for the birth of your baby. You're our family to and so will the baby be." Bonnie answered.

"I've missed you guys. How did you know-" She cut herself off and looked at Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel. "You three?"

"Well, actually four because of Rebekah." Elijah answered. Elena walked over and hugged all three of them.

"Thank you." She whispered then pulled away. Rebekah entered the room and Elena hugged her.

"Guess who's back." They heard a familiar voice sing. Elena pulled away from Rebekah and turned around. Shock was on everyone's face as they saw Kol standing in front of them. He looked at Elena's stomach and his eyes widened.

"Oh, so you weren't lying about that." He said pointing to her stomach.

"Where have you been?" Rebekah had to keep herself from shouting.

"Around. I wouldn't have been back if I didn't make Davina mad. So that's over." He said smirking and slowly walking towards Elena. "Samara, can I talk to you alone?" Kol asked. Elena looked at everyone before turning back to him and answering.

"Yes." She said. He offered her his hand and she took it. He led her upstairs to his room.

"Sit." He said motioning to the bed before he closed the door. She hesitantly sat on his bed.

"What did you want to speak with me about?" She asked as he sat next to her.

"Well, I'm gonna talk but please don't interrupt me and just listen." He said and she nodded. He grabbed her hand and they were looking each other in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Samara. I shouldn't have said that you were lying. I shouldn't have lied about hating you, because I don't. I shouldn't have run off the Davina or stopped searching for you after just four centuries because you never gave up on finding me. I wish I could take back trying to dagger you. I may not deserve your forgiveness, but I need and want it more than I let on. I'm going to stay here with you, for you and this child. I will try my best to be better. I won't take the baby and run, because to your surprise I actually would like you here. I promise I will be the best father I can to our baby. Whether or not we're together," he said motioning to himself and Elena. "as long as the three of us are together. I give you my word." He finished, waiting for Elena to say something. He stroked a piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear. He meant it, Kol didn't give his word lightly. She just looked at him holding back tears. She looked at their hands then back up at him.

"I forgive you, Kol. I'm glad you decided to stay." She said with her voice breaking and a tiny smile on her face. He smiled wide. A tear started to fall and he wiped it away with his thumb. He hugged her and she hugged back. Elena pulled away.

"For which do you wanna name the baby." She asked while wiping her face with her hands. Kol smirked.

"Boy." He said confidently.

"Of coarse." She said and giggled.

"Did you choose any names yet."

"I'm torn between Miranda and Brooklyn. I never thought of a boy name."