Where am I

Elena's eyes fluttered open. Her head and body hurt. She closed her eyes. She heard four voices, Kol, Klaus, Elijah, and Cami's. They didn't notice Elena was awake.

                                           "Kol, you said you wouldn't touch her yet." Klaus growled at Kol.

                                       "I wasn't gonna kill her. I was chasing after her because I was gonna give her over to you. No, I said I wouldn't go looking for her yet. If I found her I would kill her." Kol said defending himself.

                                         "Then why does she have a black eye and bruises?" Elijah questioned.

                                             "Well, that was before I decided not to kill her. I was just having a little fun."

                                          "That's awful to find that fun." Cami said disgusted by Kol's sick ways.

  Elena opened her eyes again and attempted to sit up more. Her bed had her inclined up a little. She grunted. They all looked at her. Cami tried to help her sit up. When Elena was where she wanted, Cami backed up to her original spot.

                                          "Where am I?" Elena asked and looked at them in confusion.

                                                "You're in the hospital. You were hit by a car." Klaus answered.

                                           "No, I know that. But I mean what state, country, or city. "

                                         "New Orleans." They all said in sync.

                                             "I can't believe I drove all the way out here."

                                           "You weren't on your way here?" Questioned Cami.

                                       "No. I got in my car and drove. I didn't stop until my car ran out of gas. That's how I ran into Kol. I was walking until I found a house." Elena answered. "How long until I get out of here?"

                                            "You get out tomorrow. Enough time for Kol's blood to leave your system." Elijah said.

                                     "What! Why is Kol's blood in my system?"

                                     "You needed to heal faster so Kol decided to just go ahead and inject you with his blood." Klaus answered.

                                         "Now we need to leave. Kol, you will watch Elena tonight while we're gone. First you need to come with us then you can come back." Klaus said. With that they all left.

Elena heard someone wearing heels outside her door. The door opened and in walked a girl. A mirror image of Elena. Elena was in shock. Elena's voice trembled as she said,

                                     "Katherine?"

                                      "Hello, little girl. Miss me?" Katherine spoke.