Shopping

Elena woke up the next morning feeling better. That sleep was well needed. She went down stairs and went to the kitchen to find breakfast made. Klaus came up behind her and sat her in a chair and pushed it to the table. He put a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He then left. Elena was starving. She ate the food as fast as it was put infront of her. Kol walked in the room and sat across from her. She stood up and went to walk away.

                                                                     "Elena, sit. We need to talk."

Elena turned around and looked at him. Then she sat in her chair and motioned for him to continue.

                                                                 "My brother requested I stay here and help with you. I accepted so I guess you and I need to bury the hatchet. Klaus's idea not mine but I guess he's right, and he's listening to everything we're saying. I go first. Elena, I'm sorry for compelling Damon to kill Jeremy. I'm sorry for trying to kill your friend Bonnie. I'm also sorry for trying to cut off Jeremy's arm and kill you and I hope you can forgive for it." Kol looked sincere but you could tell he didn't want to say it.

                                                                           "I forgive you for everything. I'm sorry for having Jeremy kill you. I probably wouldn't have if I wasn't sired at the time. I just wanted Damon and Jeremy safe and after I regreted it and wished I had just stopped looking for it. You were mostly right about Silas. I hope you can forgive me." Elena meant every word.

                                                                       "I forgive you." With that Kol stood up and left the room. Elena smiled as soon as he was gone. She was glad they were okay now.

Rebekah walked in and smiled.

                                                                            "Rebekah, I think now is the time that I finally tell you I'm sorry for everything. We started to become friends and I blew it when I daggered you."

                                                                          "I forgive you, Elena. Now come on we're going shopping here put these clean clothes on and lets go."

Elena went to her room and put the clothes on. She then went down stairs and Rebekah, Hayley, Cami, Kol, and her took off and went to clothes store.

                                                                          "Elena pick out a nice dress to for tonight." Rebekah said while they searched.

                                                                            "By the way, Elena. I'm Camille but you can call me Cami." Camille shook Elena's and smiled. Elena returned a smile.

                                                                         "It's nice to meet you, Camille that's such a pretty name."

                                                                         "Thank you."

Elena picked out a bunch of clothes like she would normally wear. Then she started looking for a nice dress for tonight. She found a nice black dress. It went just below the knees and it was strapless. She didn't try it on show anyone. She didn't want them to see it until tonight. When they were done they went back to the compound. Elena unpacked all her new clothes.