Sorry

Elena woke at 11:50 to her alarm ringing. She grabbed her stuff and went down stairs. Kol, Klaus and Marcel were loading up the car outside. Marcel walked in and grabbed Elena's bags and put them in the car for her. She walked outside and got in the back seat of the car. Kol got in the backseat on the other side. Marcel got in the passenger seat and Klaus got in the driver seat. Then they took off. They were headed to California.

Elena put ear buds in and listened to music on her phone while she stared out the window. Kol stared at her every now and then. Thinking about how she's wearing make-up now and doesn't look comfortable with herself. He wanted to apologize but he couldn't. He wouldn't let her fall for him. He wouldn't let himself fall for her. They hate each other that's how it's supposed to be. He also can't have his humanity showing. Love is a vampire's greatest weakness.

  After 3 days of driving it was 6:30 am. Elena started to wake up after passing out at 10:30. She was hungry but to her suprise they already stopped at a McDonald's and bought themselves and her breakfast. Kol handed her, her food and a milk. She avoided eye contact with him. She hadn't talked to him the whole trip. She ate in silence. When she was done she pulled out her phone and started playing Temple Run 2.

An hour passed and they pulled up to a hotel. Klaus booked a room there, a penthouse suit. He compelled the staff and told them not to worry about how long they'd be staying there. They all picked out their rooms and started unpacking. It was 7:00 pm now. Elena gathered some clean clothes. She got a towel and got ready for a shower. She had a nice bathroom. She turned on the shower and got in.

After a nice shower Elena was in pajamas and lying on her bed listening to music. She was bored. She walked downstairs to ask for dinner. Klaus had told her to go ask Kol what he wants. She went up stairs to Kol's room. She didn't even think to knock. She opened the door. Kol was standing there naked with his back to her then he turned around. He had a smirk on his face. "Kol, Klaus wanted-" She gasped and spun around and started to leave. "Sorry!" She called as she closed the door. She ran downstairs and stopped infront of Klaus. "Well? What did he say?" "You know, he said whatever you get is fine." He chuckled because he set her up for that. He knew Kol just got out of the shower.

  She ran back to her room and closed the door. She was so embarrassed. Then a small smile slid on her face. 'I saw Kol naked' she thought as she brought what she saw back into her mind. 'Bad Elena! I hate Kol and he hates me. That's how it is. That's how it's always gonna be. Why does part of me wish it wasn't.'

Elena heard a knock at her door. She got off her bed and opened it. It was Marcel.

                                                                          "Hey, peeper it's time to eat." He smiled and started to walk away. Elena followed.

                                                                          "That is not funny. I didn't know. Klaus set me up." She said in her defense.

  They walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. They sat down and started to eat. Elena didn't look at any of them. The three chatted a little but Elena wasn't listening until she heard her name.

                                                                          "Elena, tomorrow we're going to go search for the pack. I know the name of one and where he'll be tomorrow. He shall tell us where his pack is and we'll turn him and everyone in the pack." Klaus said with a smile. Elena just nodded her head and went back to eating. After dinner was over Elena went to her room. She had a journal and had decided to start writing again. She wrote for half an hour before passing out.