Where Is It

Elena was walking to the cemetery to ask those witches a favor. She had entered the cemetery when she saw a young woman about to slit her own throat. Elena flashed over and took the knife.

"What are you doing?" Elena questioned the young woman.

"I can't handle the guilt of the horrible things I've done working for vampires. I'm a witch that can't stay away from vampire problems. So, I wish to end my life." The young woman cried. Elena saw an opportunity and she took it.

"How about we make a deal. If you do a simple locator spell for me I will kill you and you won't be shamed for killing yourself." The young witch thought for a moment then she nodded.

"I'll do it. Who do you need me to locate."

"It doesn't matter who he is. I will get blood from someone related and bring it to you. Come with me I will take you to my resistance. My friend will help you get what you need while I get the blood." The witch nodded and followed Elena. She took her to the mansion.

"This is-" Elena cut her off.

"I know we stayed with her until someone murdered her. Now it's just three of us. She kept vampires out, now anyone can enter." Elena led her inside and introduced Caroline and Jeremy then Elena went to see Klaus.

Elena found Klaus alone. Elena had her head covered in a scarf so she wouldn't be seen.

"Klaus." Klaus quickly turned around. Elena took the scarf off her head.

"Samara, what are you doing here?" Klaus whispered hoping the others didn't here him.

"I need blood. I would ask for yours but that won't work."

"Why won't mine work?"

"You would have to be blood related to him." Elena whispered.

"Who are you refer- Oh. I can bring you the blood. I'll be there in an hour or less."

"Great thank you, Nik." Elena said. She covered her head and flashed away. Elena was surprised at herself for calling him Nik like Kol and Rebekah did, but she had grown so close to them she felt comfortable saying it.

After Elena left Rebekah entered the room.

"Who were you talking to?" Rebekah questions.

"It doesn't matter, I need your blood."

"What? Why?" Rebekah took a step back.

"For a spell. Trust me you will be happy after."

"What are you planning?"

"To bring back the two we've lost."

"Are you saying- " Klaus cut her off with a "Sh" and nodded. Rebekah grabbed a knife and bled into a cup. When done she gave it to Klaus. He smiled and flashed away.

Klaus appeared in front of Elena and gave her the cup.

"That was very fast. Who's blood is it?"

"Rebekah was more than willing." Klaus answered. He turned and saw Jeremy. "Jeremiah, it's good to see you again." Jeremy smiled.

"It's good to see you to, brother." Jeremy replied. Jeremy went upstairs to talk to Caroline. Elena gave the blood to the witch and she did the spell. When Elena saw where Mikael was she smiled. She grabbed the map she had and crumpled it up and the witch burned it. Elena then did as she promised and broke the witch's neck. Klaus gave her a look of confusion.

"We made a deal. She wanted to die. This is good news, we can make ourselves known now. I can see Kol again. I'll go tell Jeremiah and Caroline." Elena ran upstairs and told them. On her way back she noticed the paragon diamond was gone. She ran downstairs. Jeremy and Caroline followed.

"Where is it, Nik? Please tell me you have it."

"Have what?" Klaus was confused.

"My diamond. Your the only one who knew about it and you have witches. Please tell me it was you who has taken it. At least I'll know it's safe." Klaus smirked but it quickly faded.

"I do have it but I took it from someone else when I found they had taken it. They're the one responsible for the rash of thefts in the city."

"Who?"

"You'll see eventually." Klaus said. "Lets go see the others." Klaus quickly smiled and flashed away. They looked at each other before doing the same.

When they arrived to the compound they i mmediately saw Klaus, Marcel, Elijah, and Rebekah. Elijah and Rebekah's eyes lit up when they saw them. Rebekah ran to Elena and hugged her than she did the same to Jeremy, then Caroline. After Elijah hugged them to. Marcel stood there confused. Elena looked over at him.

"What's going on?" Marcel looked at Klaus.

"Marcel, I'd like for you to meet my brother and sister. Samara and Jeremiah Mikaelson. This is Marcel." Klaus paused then continued. "Samara is Kol's wife and we adopted Jeremiah into the family before we turned. We were all separated by father trying to kill us. Samara saved my life twice."Marcel was shocked from the words "Kol's wife"

"Nice to meet you both. Didn't think Kol was the marrying type."

"Speaking of which, where is Kol?" Elena asked filled with anticipation to reconnect with Kol.

"He's always hanging around the cemetery." Elijah answered. Elena smiled and flashed away.

When she entered the cemetery she slowly walked. She heard voices. She peered around a krypt and saw one of the witches that tried to kill and Kol talking. They didn't notice her.

"Kol, Astrid and I were reading a Bennet witch's journal she found that is passed down threw that line written by the witch Ayanna a thousand years ago. It talked about your family and how you're married to Samara Mikaelson. About ten of the pages were about your love for one another. Is any of it true?" Mary Alice told Kol. Kol sighed.

"Yes, it's true. She was the first woman I ever loved. We had a secret relationship because no one approved of it. Eventually my mother saw how much we loved each other and set our marriage. Her and her brother became apart of our family. We spent four centuries looking for them after she had risked her life to save us. We presumed father had killed her and I felt like apart of me died. As I spent life without her I lost all love for her and didn't even remember why I loved her. All my love turned to hate and I still to this day hate her. If I found out she was alive I wouldn't want her or care. I never want to see her again." Kol answered not completely telling the truth. He smiled and leaned in and kissed her. Elena went completely behind the krypt. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and was heavily panting. She couldn't believe those words came out his mouth. She held her hand over her heart like she had been stabbed. She quickly flashed away.

She went back to the compound. They were all waiting for her and Kol with big grins on their faces, but they quickly faded when they saw Elena's tears.

"Elena, what happened?" Rebekah said walking towards her. They were all waiting for an answer. "Did you find him?" Elena nodded.

"I found him. He was talking to a witch and she was asking him about me." Elena sniffed. "Her and her friend read about me and him in Ayanna's journals. He told her he hates me and he never wants to see me again if I'm alive." Elena let more tears fall. Rebekah ran and hugged her. Elena hugged her back and cried into her. Rebekah felt so bad for her. Everyone else were sad for her to. They all held their heads down as if shamed as they listened to Elena cry into Rebekah.