The Party

Elena was ready for this dinner. She was wearing her black dress with a pair of black high heels. Rebekah did her make-up and had her hair down and curly. She walked down stairs with Rebekah. Klaus, Elijah, and Kol were waiting.

                                                                         "Good, your ready. There's a change in plans. We're going to a semi formal party. You need dates though. Elena your with Kol and Rebekah, Marcel is meeting us there. Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah sped off to the party. Kol held his arm up and Elena looped her arm through his. He vamp sped them there. They walked inside to the party. It was formal dress but the clothes were probably the only thing formal other than the champaign. They walked threw looking for Klaus.  They saw a table in a far corner. Everyone Elena was meeting were there. Kol guided her over to them.

                                                                          "Aw! Here they are. My brother and his date, my doppleganger." Klaus said then took a sip of his champaign. "Elena this is Marcel, Josh, and Davina. You three this is my doppleganger, Elena." She shook hands with all of them.

                                                                           "Elena, your dating Kol?" Davina asked with jealousy written all over her. Marcel didn't like it.

                                                                           "Actually, no." Davina had a relieved look.

They all sat and talked for half and hour then they all went to dance and walk around  except for Elena and Kol. Kol stood up and walked over to Davina leaving Elena by herself. She watched as Kol and Davina flirted then Kol asked her if she wanted to dance. They started dancing to a slow song. Elena saw an open bar next to her and made her way to it. She ordered a vodka off the rocks. She turned with the glass in her hand and drank while she watched Kol and Davina. Why was she jealous? She never felt any attraction to him before. Then Klaus walked over and stood next to her.

                                                                        "What's that look, love? Jealousy over my brother and Davina?"

                                                                        "I'm not jealous."

                                                                        "By all means be jealous. I can see it in your eyes. You want to be with him, don't you?"

                                                                              "No." Elena growled at him and downed her drink.

Kol walks over and gets himself a drink. "Kiss me" by Ed Sheeran was starting. Kol held his hand out for Elena. She hesitantly took it and he led her to the dance floor. Every time she heard the line kiss me she looked at Kol's lips and hoped he didn't notice. They were so close together and his lips were so perfect, so kissible. He wouldn't mind one kiss right? She thought to herself. He spun her out and brought her back to him. Their faces almost collided as the they heard the lyrics, 'I've been feeling everything from hate to love. From love to lust. From lust to truth.' Elena saw Davina behind Kol giving her evil looks. If looks could kill Elena w ould be dead. Why was she feeling something for Kol? Was it because she wasn't involved with Stefan and Damon and nothing was stopping her? They pulled apart when the song ended. They both walked over to Klaus at the bar.

                                                                     "You two looked like you are really falling in love. If I didn't know better I'd say you two secretly like each other." Klaus teased.

                                                                     "Sorry to inform you brother but we don't. There is and most likely never will be anything between us." Kol stated. Elena looked heartbroken. She left before Kol could notice her expression.

Elena got on the dance floor with a bottle of bourbon. She started dancing to the song "Lolita" and guys surrounded her and started dancing with her. She'd show Kol why he should beg for something to happen with her. She drank from the bottle while she danced. A guy danced behind her with his hands on her hips. Kol turned to see it and was surprised. He didn't expect her to do that. He could feel himself get jealous. Kol looked to Klaus.

                                                                        "Fine, grab Elena I'll grab Rebekah and we'll leave." Klaus said and walked to Rebekah. Kol walked towards Elena. When he reached her he spoke.

                                                                     "Love, we're leaving." He grabbed Elena's arm and they walked outside and sped away.

When they reached the compound Elena went to her room. She changed and went to bed. Kol walked to her room and found her fast asleep. He looked at her for a second then closed the door and went to his room.