1000 Years

Elena woke up the next morning and saw that Jeremy and Caroline were not there. She went downstairs to see they were eating breakfast. Elena walked to the table and joined them.

                                                                "Elena were having a party tonight. So after breakfast Marcel and Kol are going to take us to buy whatever we need." Caroline said and smiled.

                                                                "Why?" Elena was confused. "Klaus wants to celebrate the bringing of his hybrids." Caroline answered. Elena nodded.

After breakfast the three got dressed and ready to go. Then they took off with Kol and Marcel. They drove to Walmart, Caroline's idea. Caroline knew exactly what to get. Jeremy and Elena just let her handle it.

  Caroline grabbed 5 packs of plastic cups, bottles of 3 bottles of bourbon, 3 bottles of vodka, and 3 bottles of whiskey. She grabbed supplies for a first aid kit, knowing how crazy it could possibly get and she didn't want to feed many people blood in case they were killed later. She grabbed snacks as well and soda. She grabbed bags and bags of chips, and 9 bottles of soda. She also grabbed snacks that weren't for the party like, popcorn. When done they headed to the check and took off to set up.

Hours later it was 9:00pm and the party was awesome. It was filled with humans, hybrids, and vampires. Kol was flirting with some girl who he found out was a witch. Elena, Jeremy, and Caroline went upstairs. They were told that tomorrow they were leaving. They decided to pack now. Elena packed the first aid kit they made in her stuff. Caroline packed the popcorn with her stuff. Elena had gotten 2 cameras at Walmart. One was a video camera and the other was just for pictures. She packed them in her stuff.

Kol came upstairs with the girl with him. He walked into Elena's room. "My brother said you three need to get down to the party." Then he walked out but the witch didn't follow. The three had their bags in their hands. They heard a few words chanted and some of them yelled and before they coud do anything they saw a bright light then it all went dark.

Elena groaned as she woke. She looked next her. She saw Jeremy and Caroline start to wake. They groaned as they woke. All three of them sat up and rubbed their heads. They saw their bags next to them. They looked around to see that they were in some type of house or hut. Elena looked infront of her and saw two people staring at them and she recognized one. Kol. But he had long hair and was dressed weird. The other was a woman with dark skin who was much older.

                                                                            "Kol?" Elena asked while rubbing her head. "Tatia?" Kol said while staring at her in confusion. "No, I'm Elena. Kol you know th-" she cut herself off. She realized exactly what was going on. And exactly who the woman was. "Ayanna. Jeremy, Caroline I think I know exactly where we are. We're  a thousand years in the past." Their hearts dropped when they heard the word come from her mouth. "She's the witch Ayanna, from the same line as Bonnie." She pointed to Ayanna. "This means that the Mikaelsons are still human." Caroline stated quietly. They all stood up.

Ayanna walked towards them. "You're from a thousand years into the future?" She grabbed Elena's hand then Caroline's and then Jeremy's. "It's true. You're one of the dopplegangers." She motioned to Elena. "Yes. I'm Elena. This is Caroline and Jeremy. We are friends with one of your descendents but she

didn't send us here. We don't know who did."

                                                                          "You know me and my family a thousand years in the future?" Kol spoke up. "Yes. We'll tell you two everything." Elena answered.

They told them everything and allowed them to enter their minds. They said not to change anything and they agreed. Ayanna gave them clothes to change into because they couldn't go waking around in their normal clothes. They were given a room for all three of them to share and had them hide their suitcases. Ayanna did their hair. "Elena I'm going to do a spell to change your appear-" Elena cut her off. "No. I want to look the same just disguise my touch from witches like you had done to Caroline. I know that Tatia's here but it'll just confuse a few people. I'll keep my hair straight because you said she had curly hair." Ayanna was gonna argue with her but then she decided to obey her wishes. "Kol show them around the village if you please." "Yes, Ayanna." Kol nodded his head and motioned towards the door. "I want to stay here if that's okay." Caroline said. "So would I." Jeremy spoke up. "That's alright." Ayanna responded. Kol and Elena walked out the door.

Kol showed her around the village introduced her to a few people who thought she was Tatia. Kol made Elena laugh multiple times telling about his siblings and the way they were in this time. Elena told him about her messed up family that she missed and how Jeremy was the only one left. Kol seemed very intrigued by her. Even after every thing she told him she did to him it didn't seem to bother him. He was different but not that different. He was still pretty cocky and was still charming but he wasn't narcissistic. He actually showed emotion. He showed humanity. Well, that's because he still was human. He showed her where his house was. He let her into his house. Everyone was there even Tatia. When they saw them walk in their jaws dropped.

                                                                            "Kol, what's going on?" Esther questioned. Everyone was waiting for an answer. "Everyone this is Elena. Her friend and her brother just moved to the village. They're staying with Ayanna. She asked me to show her around." Kol paused then continued. "Elena, this is my mother, Esther, my father, Mikael, Finn he's the oldest, then Elijah, then Niklaus, then Rebekah, and Henrik. Over there is Tatia." "It's nice to meet all of you." Elena said smoothly with a fake British accent. "It's nice to meet you to Elena." Esther said studying Elena. Everyone went silent "Well, we better be off." Kol said to break the silence. He motioned to the door. "Kol, may I have a word with you alone?" Esther asked. Kol looked at Elena. "I'll wait outside." Elena walked out and sat outside.

Esther pulled Kol to the side of the room and began whispering so the others wouldn't hear them.

                                                                               "Kol, I need you to be careful. There's something off about her." Esther said in a cautious voice.

                                                                                "Mother, what do you mean?" Kol asked hoping she didn't know anything.

                                                                                  "It's just a feeling I have. Please, be careful my son. Promise me that."

                                                                                  "I promise I'll be careful. I must go now." Kol tried to walk away but she grabbed his arm and he came back.

                                                                                "Don't get to close to her. I see the looks you give her and how she returns them." Esther said with more concern in her voice.

                                                                            "Of coarse, mother." Kol lied and walked out the door. What does she know? He thought to himself.

                                                                                  "Everything alright?" Elena asks when she sees Kol.

        "I fear my mother knows something. I just don't know what." Kol answered.

"Maybe she knows about the Petrova dopplegangers. We date back to a thousand years before now." Elena said. They looked at each other then started to walk back to Ayanna's.