Centuries Past

Elena, Jeremy, and Caroline have spent about 900 years looking for the originals and a witch to help them. No one knew about Samara and Jeremiah Mikaelson except threw Ayanna's journals that are past down threw her line. The ones about them were lost and ended up in the hands of a witch named Astrid. She never read them and kept them hidden away. They were made special daggers customized to work on them and them alone. The witch who made them was from Ayanna's line and truly believed Samara had killed her. So when they came looking for help she took their blood and made a special dagger for them. Elena's had a red handle and was gold encrusted with a capital "S" carved on it. Jeremy's was black and siver encrusted with a capial "J" carved on it. They stole their daggers and got away. When the witch had tried to use the daggers on them she forgot she needed white oak ash. The originals spent 4 centuries looking for thek and when they didn't find them they presumed them dead and gave up hope. The trio almost found the originals in Spain in the 1700. They had arrived to see Mikael and knew they had already left. They kept their identities a secret so Mikael couldn't find Elena while they searched. Now it's 1914 and Elena, Jeremy, and Caroline had just arrived in New Orleans. The three compelled someone named Dowager to let them stay in he mansion. She couldn't invite anyone in and she was only aloud to leave once a week for Sunday mass. They found out that's what she already did because of her collection of jewels. Elena added her things that she collected from witches and jewels she had obtained over the centuries. Including a perfect paragon diamond used for a type of magic she learned on the shores of the red sea. Kamiya. The thing they didn't know about New Orleans was that the originals lived there.

Elena was walking to the church. She decided to skip Sunday mass this time but she needed to pick up Dowager. She entered the church and didn't like what she saw. Everyone inside was dead. Someone had slaughtered half the parish including Dowager. Elena walked out of the church. She made sure no one was around then vamp sped away. Two witches walked out of a spot they were hiding at and couldn't believe there were more vampires. They needed to inform him tonight.

"Dowager's dead?" Caroline questioned Elena.

"Yes, someone slaughtered half the parish. I should've been there but instead I was being stupid and skipped it. If I had been there those people would still be alive." Elena scolded herself.

"Ele- Samara, it wasn't your fault. Did anyone see you?" Jeremy didn't want anyone to say she did it.

"No. The only people insight were dead on the floor. Who could have done this? The alter boy was drained. Some were stabbed and some had been covered in cuts. I'm thinking vampires or witches or even both."

"You don't think?" Caroline questioned.

"What, that it's our family? No. No way, we would know if they were here." Jeremy said.

"Well, going to go to bed." Elena sighed and walked to her room.

"What do you mean?" Kol questioned Mary Alice and Astrid.

"We saw a girl walk into the church and come out like she saw nothing. We thought at first that was weird until she used vampire speed and left." Astrid explained.

"So? That doesn't mean anything."

"What if she's working for Klaus?" Mary Alice explained their worry.

"Fine, take these" Kol handed each of them a stake. "go find her and drive a these threw her heart." With that he left. The two witches exchanged looks then went to find the mystery vampire.

Elena couldn't sleep so she went on a walk. She was walking until she heard someone behind her. When she turned around there were two girls walking towards her. She smiled at them when they stopped infront of her.