Another One?

Elena woke up with an arm wrapped around her. She turned over and looked at a sleeping Kol. She studied his face like she always did when he was still asleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. Elena smiled.

"You're staring, love." Then Kol's eyes opened and he smirked. "It's creepy." Elena playfully hit his chest.

"Shut up." She giggled. Kol chuckled lightly. Elena cupped his left cheek with her right hand. She lightly brushed her thumb over his lips. She stared at Kol's lips then gazed back up to his eyes. They intensely stared into each others eyes in silence.

"What time is it, darling?" Kol said breaking the silence. Elena sighed and turned over. She reached over and grabbed her phone on the night stand.

"It's 5:41." She turned back to Kol who was in deep thought. "What are thinking about?" He snapped from his thoughts and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm thinking about what day we plan on leaving." Elena furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"When we're leaving for Mystic Falls." Elena furrowed her eyebrows again then they went back to normal. Her eyes widened and a face splitting smile appeared on her face.

"We are?" Excitement clear in her voice.

"Of coarse. Then we'll get married again down there."

"Get married? We're already married." A smile appeared on Kol's face.

"Well, lets get married..... again. It will be fun. I also think it'd be nice to do it again." A smile reappeared on Elena's face.

"Okay lets do it." Elena gave Kol a quick kiss than got out of bed. Elena started towards the door but stopped when she heard Kol chuckle. She turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

"Are you sure you want everyone to see you walk out like that?" Kol said amused. Elena looked down at herself. If she was human she would have flushed. She remembered her and Kol's activities last night. She quickly got dressed. Kol was still chuckling. Elena glared at him "Shut up." Elena opened the door and made her way to the kitchen. She saw Rebekah waiting for her with Miranda in her arms. Elena walked to Rebekah and she handed Miranda to Elena.

"Hey, sweetheart." Rebekah smiled.

"I can't wait for the next one." Elena looked at Rebekah in confusion.

"What next one?" Elena asked.

"Your next baby." Rebekah said in a duh tone.

"I'm a vampire I can't get pregnant. At least I can't again."

"Actually you can. Since you had one as a vampire you can have more." Elena's eyes widened.

"That would mean I'm most likely pregnant, again."

"Yup, so I'd suggest after this one, if you don't want more use protection." Rebekah then left. Elena looked at Miranda.

"Do you want a sibling?" Kol walked in.

"Well, we leave in an hour. Our stuff is packed so we better tell everyone bye. We won't see them until they come down for our wedding. Who are you taking to?"

"Miranda." Elena shrugged.

"Your talking to a two day old about?"

"I was asking if she wanted a sibling." Kol chuckled.

"Why, we can't procreate again?" Elena bit her lip.

"Actually, I just found out that I'm able to get pregnant again and I possibly am." Kol's eyes widened. He opened his mouth to say something but he quickly shut it.

Kolenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें