Fancy Meeting You Here

Elena was so tired of her life. She kept thinking about ending it. Maybe she can never go back to Mystic Falls and just start over, like Stefan did. But she couldn't leave Jer. But maybe he'd be better of if she just disappeared.

Elena was in the car driving. She needed to clear her head whether it delayed the spell or not she needed to do it now. She had tears clouding her eyes while she drive threw the pitch black night with her headlights as her only light. She had no idea where sure was. She didn't really care right now.

Her car ran out of gas. "Really!" She yelled at her car. She got out and pulled out her phone. Klaus had been calling her. She was about to call him when her phone died. On foot from here.she started to vamp speed away and a second later she collapsed on the road. Something was wrong. She gripped her head in pain. Her black veins started to show and her red eyes. Her fangs came out and she whimpered in pain. Them in the blink of an eye it stopped. She stood up and looked at her surroundings. No one was there. She went to vamp speed away but she couldn't. No, they must have done the spell. Now they slowed her down so she'd be easy to find.

She started walking until she came to an old house, it looked abandoned. Maybe she could rest there a while. It was small and brown, and looked well kept. It could be someone she could ask for help and ask for food. She was starving.

She walked in the house the door was unlocked.

"Hello" she called, "Is there anyone here?" She waited for an answer but nothing.

"Hello, old friend." A familiar voice said from behind her. She spun around and was face to face with Kol "Fancy meeting you here." He continued smirking.

"Kol?" Then he punched her in the nose. She backed up and wiped some blood off. She still looked at him shock. He punched her twice in her left eye, and left her with a black eye. He punched her in the lip, but not that hard. Just hard enough to bust it open. Then another punch to the cheek and she fell. Her cheek had a cut. She stared at him from the ground. She started coughing then he kicked her in the ribs. Then he kicked her in the shoulder. She held on to her shoulder and caughed. He bent down and looked at her. He smiled at her beat face. His eyes were soft then they hardened. He growled as he picked her up by the neck and turned around, and held her against the wall. Her feet were still on the ground and her hands held onto Kol's wrist. Then he leaned in closer to her. He caught whiff of her blood.

"Human." He knew how he would kill her now. He could just drain her. He let his black veins show and his red eyes. Elena's eyes were locked on his vamp face. She tilted her head a little. She hesitantly took her left hand and touched his face. Kol's was confused. What is she doing? He thought. She looked at him with soft eyes. He pushed her against the wall more and she gripped his wrist with her left hand. He went to feed but something stopped him. He looked in her eyes and something stopped him from killing her. He looked at her in frustration and growled. He dropped her and she fell to the floor. Then everything went black.

Elena woke up on a couch in the same house. Kol wasn't in the room. She got up and went for the door. She saw keys on a table she grabbed them and snuck out the door. She ran for the car. It was a small black Toyota. She hopped in and started the car. She backed up and got ready to drive the way she was headed when her car ran out of gas. She saw Kol run outside and she was out of there.

Elena sighed in relief she thought she got away. At least for now. She saw lights and knew she was close to people. Then she saw a figure in the rode. She swurved and the car flipped over. The car was on it's side. She climbed out of the car. Glass was jabbed in her leg. She pulled it out and yelped in pain.

She turned and looked at the direction she just came from. She saw Kol start to walk torward her slowly. She turned and started limping away as fast as she could.

She found a place filled with people. Yes she would look weird limping in there covered in blood, but she would be safe. She limped in and went over to the bar. Cami spotted her.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?"

"Do have a back door?"

"We need to get you to a hospital."

"No, I need to get out of here."

"Backdoor is that way." Camille directed her to the back door and Elena took off. Moments later Kol's strolls in.

"Camille, where is she? I know you know where she went."

"I don't know where she is or where she's going. I only know she's gone."

Kol brushed past Camille and went for the back door. There was blood on the door handle. He opened the door and walked threw the back alley following the trail of blood. She couldn't have been that far. He was walking on the sidewalk. He could sense her nearby. Elena limped down the side walk holding onto the wound on her leg. She turned while limping to see if Kol's was near. She didn't see him.

Cami got on the phone with Klaus. It rang and he finally answered.

"What is it now?"

"Klaus, I saw Kol looking for a girl that came limping in. He was very intent on finding her."

"What did she look like?"

"She had brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. She was beat up and had a stab wound on her leg."

"I'm on my way." Klaus growled.

Less than a minute Klaus was there. "Is this her?" He showed her a picture of Elena on his phone. "Yes that's her. She came limping in here trying to get away from Kol."

"We have to find her before Kol does. Where did they go?" Cami led him to the back door and Klaus grabbed her and vamp sped away.

Elena saw Kol coming towards her. She then saw Klaus coming from another direction. She started to limp across the street. Then a car hit her. She slid on the hood and rolled across the top and fell landing on the ground. The car stopped and the driver got out. Klaus, Kol, and Cami ran to Elena. She was lying in the street. She started coughing up blood. Kol bit his wrist and put it up to Elena's mouth. She pushed his hand away and shook her head.

"No, I don't want it." She choked out.

"You have to let me heel you,or you'll die." Kol stated.

"I need a hospital." She said coughing.