Part Of Me Died

Elena walked to the cemetery the next day. She walked to exact krypt and spot she heard it. Kol say he hates her. Tears started in her eyes as she relived it. She blinked them away. She turned her back to the krypt and leaned against it then slid down to sit. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes. She heard someone sit next to her.

"Hello, Mary Alice Claire." Elena greeted. She opened her eyes for a second to be sure then closed them again.

"Why are you here? Did you know the people?" Mary Alice asked referring to the krypt. Elena opened her eyes and turned her head to the side to look at Mary Alice.

"No, this is the spot where part of me died." Elena sighed.

"Well before I ask. We should properly meet, you know my name I don't know yours." Elena nodded. "Okay, I'm Mary Alice Claire."

"I'm Samara Mikaelson. My brother you met was Jeremiah Mikaelson." She replied. Mary Alice's eyes widened. "From that reaction you know who I am, but I already knew that." Elena looked away and looked straight ahead.

"How would you know that? You said me and Astrid didn't know." Mary Alice was confused.

"True, but I heard you and Kol talking about me last night. I was standing here." Elena patted the ground but still didn't look at her.

"That's why part of you died here. Last night Kol told me he hated you and you heard everything. Why were you here last night?"

"I was told Kol spent a lot of time here. I came here looking for him so we could be together again and I ended up leaving knowing he hates me and never wants to see me again." Elena said with her voice breaking.

"Do you still love him?" Elena turned her head back to her. You could tell she was trying hard not to cry.

"Of coarse I do, with all my heart. I probably cried off three pounds last night. It took me every ounce of strength in me to get out of bed this morning and to not break down." Elena looked away. Mary Alice didn't know what to say. "I don't know why I didn't expect this. Why was I so stupid to think he would change and think we wouldn't end up here again? I'm so delusional."

"What do you mean back to this?" Elena sighed and looked back at her. Elena told her everything. "That's why Kol was the last person I ever thought I'd fall for." Elena finished. Mary Alice was so shocked and intrigued by what Elena told her.

"You really do love him. You still got involved with him even after you knew all of the horrible things he would soon do. He must love you to if he would get involved with you after knowing in the future you'd kill him."

"You'd think but I have destroyed our love, it's gone and it's my fault. If I hadn't let them leave we'd still be together. But I would have too greatly changed the future if Kol didn't end up this way. He'll probably hate me even more when we eventually return."

"Why?"

"For messing with his past self. I probably should've stayed away like Esther wanted."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"I don't know I guess I believe you're trustworthy."

"Even though- " Elena cut her off. "Yes." Elena sighed. Mary Alice put her hand on Elena's for comfort and she slightly felt bad. Mary Alice gasped and pulled her hand away. Elena sat up and looked concerned.

"What did you see?" Mary Alice looked at her wide eyed.

"Samara, you're pregnant with Kol's child." Elena's eyes went wide.

"What? How is that even possible vampires can't procreate."

"Yes, but when you were human, you were pregnant. Ayanna knew that and knew that Esther planned on turning you, so she put a protection spell on the child. After she put a spell on it to keep it from growing until someone broke the spell or you went back to your own time. Also any injuries you have won't kill the baby because your a vampire and your body just heals it." Mary Alice explained. Tears started in Elena's eyes.