Chapter 11 {Dodgeball With The Temari Girl And Arrow Boy}

Start from the beginning

Sanemi: "Don't take my lines!! ehem.. right. As I was saying, we're going to be playing dodge ball to see how fast you all are. So get ready cause I'M STARTING RIGHT NOW!!!" he smirked as he lifted a dodge ball above his head, ready to through it at one of the kids with no remorse. 

Mitsuri: "W-wait. Shouldn't we let them relax a bit?" 

Sanemi: "Sorry can't hear you. Too focused on picking out a loser."

Obanai: "She said they should take a break." He said firmly grasping Sanemi's arm, stopping him from throwing the ball. Both of them looked at each other with a stern look on there faces. 

Mitsuri: "Ah- Don't fight now! Although, if you two wanted to fight over me you could have just asked." She added, blushing after thinking of a dumb love fantasy like she regularly does with every situation anyone is in.

Sanemi: "WILL YOU QUIT IT ALREADY!!!" He exclaimed turning back to Mitsuri quite pissed off that she never stops with this bad habit of hers. On the other hand, Obanai stayed quiet and just sighed.

One curly green haired student with freckles: "Can we please go and relax already?" 

Sanemi: "tch- Yeah whatever.." He said as he forced his hand out from Obanai's grasp.

Mitsuri: "You can all go and get some water and chill with your friends, we wouldn't want any of you dying of dehydration or hunger now will we?" She said, accompanied by her smile which warmed the students hearts. "Yes Ma'aaaaam~" The students replied and rushed to either their water bottles or the nearest water fountain and other went straight to eating the food they were suppose to save for lunch.

Time passes by and everyone's nice, refreshing relaxation was a great reward from all the intense training Mr. Tomiyoka had given them.  After a while, Mr. Shinaguzawa reminded the youths that their break time was almost up.

The students groaned when he said this, they sighed and some put back on their shoes and others sighed knowing that the best part of the day was going to have to come to an end.

Zenitsu: "I don't wanna go baaack!!!" He cried.

Ozaki: Well, at least we got to relax, right?" She tried to look for the bright side of things for Zenitsu to no complain for the rest of the day.

Zenitsu: "Yeah... You're right... but I still don't wanna do anything for the rest of the day! I'm so sleepy!!" He still ended up complaining anyways. 

Aoi: "Oi dummy, wake up. It's time for us to go back to training." She stared at the boar mask Inosuke had over his head. He snored, not hearing her call to him. "..hey... I said WAKE UP!!" She yelled, knocking him on the head.

Inosuke: "ke- AAAAH! wh- He looked up and saw Aoi spin around and look away from him.

Aoi: "Good. Now that you up, I was telling you that it's time for us to go back to tr-" She almost got to finish her sentence but was cut off by Inosuke tackling her. This was almost instantly turned into them play fighting and rolling around on the ground.

Zenitsu: "It's like everything they do ends up in a fight, don't know how they manage to stay on good terms right after.. anyways I wonder where Tanjiro is." He looked around for him.

Ozaki: "I can't remember. But wasn't he with the Kanao girl a minute ago?"

Zenitsu: "Kanao? Tanjiro hanging out with Kanao?? Ha, HAHAHAHAAA!! That's.. that's a good one Ozaki."

Ozaki: "..."

Zenitsu: "There's no way Tanjiro could be that close with of the prettiest girls in the school (and in his diary).