Chapter 39.

Singto could smell Fiat and Oaujun as they approach them. The smell of sex is so thick that it starts to hurt his nose. They take a seat with them, spreading the circle bigger. "I'm not going to say anything but at least clean up before you join us." Singto say as they land to the floor.

It didn't take long for New to know what he meant. He knew something smells weird but he hasn't got used to his hypersensitive nose yet. "Anyway I explained everything to Singto and Krist already." New says. "We only have to wait for the other three to wake up before we can reach to a conclusion."

"I know I'm still a junior but if you ask me, I'd say that we join them. We don't have any other choice at the moment." Krist pitches in his thoughts. "If it is what as New says it is. Living here wouldn't be so bad. At least we don't have to fight for our lives every day and living a lie that Gears and animals are evil."

The group keeps silent as they process Krist's thoughts. "You got a good point." Fiat comments. "But how long can we stay here? How sure are you that they wouldn't just kill us after they make use of us to fight against SOTUS? They already killed off Sandee."

"It's better for Sandee to die anyway. She's been suffering." Oaujun answers.

The group looks at him in surprise. They didn't expect Oaujun to be saying something like that. "I'll explain it after the whole mess is over. Now let's just focus on the other three."

Singto stares at Oaujun for a while. Something must've happened when he was knocked out. "If you insist. Right now we need Nammon to check on the other three. We don't have the equipment to check their vitals."

"I can call them here if you want to but I think they'll be busy. They're taking in the clan's people and treating them." New informs.

"That's true." Singto grabs his side at the sudden pain.

"Are you okay?" Krist asks in worry.

"Yeah." Singto inhales deeply, trying to brush off the pain. "We will have to go to Nammon then."

"You don't have to." Mond says as he opens the door. "I brought him here." Mond smiles softly as he walks forward from behind the larger boy.

"I see that you guys are awake. You guys should be in good shape in a few days." Nammon says. "However judging that some of you are missing, I should better check on them." New got up from the floor and lead Nammon up the stairs.

"Any verdict yet?" Mond asks the group.

Oaujun shakes his head. "Not yet. We still got to wait for Tay."

"Don't take too long. Mew and Gulf should be reaching here soon enough." Mond informs. "Once they do, we will know how long we have."

"Mew and Gulf?" Singto asks.

"They're from Squad One." Mond says. "You guys haven't met them have you?"

Singto shakes his head. "No."

"Just know that if SOTUS refuse to fight us, we will be bringing the fight to them." Mond says.

"Mond." Fiat calls out. "Was the animals that attacked my orphanage your plan?"

"I wouldn't say it was mine but you could say that." Mond answers with a lifted brow. "Why?"

"Where are my friends and my caretakers?" Fiat ask, pushing himself up to his feet. "Please tell me you guys didn't eat them and they're here."

"What if I told you we used them to feed the Gears?" Mond crosses his arms.

"No you wouldn't do that. Oaujun told me everything."