Chapter 20.

"Ohm? Why are you here?" Singto asks as he enters the room. Singto and Krist were the last to arrive. He could tell that Fiat has just finish showering by his damp hair. Tawan didn't seem too happy with the look on his face despite New being beside him.

"I don't know. We were waiting for you guys." Ohm leans against the table. "Toey will arrive once he's done showering."

Oaujun crosses his arms. "You better have a good reason to call us here at this kind of timing."

"So I'm a shrimp now and nobody told Oak about it. I want to know why?" Tawan looks at all of them.

"Well if you put it that way of course it's going to sound stupid. I mean, look at Ohm. He's an ant but he looks like he could kill anything with a flick of a finger when he turns into a Yokai." Singto explains.

"That's not what I meant. Oak is the only person that knows how the whole Yokai thing works. I could have died or maybe have a side effect that could potentially kill me." Tawan argues.

"What do you think Oak is going to do when he finds out that if you inject the serum into someone, they will be able to grow a missing limb back? They would run more tests on the serum and how many more humans would have to suffer if they would decide to run experiments again?" Fiat answers as politely as he can.

Tawan looks at Fiat as he starts to process the things that Fiat is saying. New puts his hand on Tawan's shoulder. "Look, if Ohm is fine. You should be fine as well. It's just going to take you awhile to figure out what kind of increase physicality you have."

The knock on the door catches all of them by surprise. "It must be Toey. I'll go get him." Ohm says as he walks towards the door. When he opens the door he was more than happy to see Toey but boy look scared. "What's wrong?"

Oak creeps out from behind Toey. "Well. Hello there. I didn't expect to find you in Tawan's room."

Oak pushes past Ohm and enter the room. "Hello all. I must say the ants you guys brought me is a wonderful specimen." Everyone in the room is on edge with Oak's sudden presence. He turns back and looks at Toey. "Close the door please."

The boy did as what he was instructed. "I find it weird that I find a used syringe in the suitcase and I wonder who might be the one who used it."

Fiat curses internally. He didn't expect that Oak would suspect that they would use the serum. "So, I have only one reason why a used syringe was in that suitcase. One of you used it on yourself despite having a Yokai in your system already." Oak looks at all of the boys. "Now, which one of you used it?"

Everyone keeps silent for a full minute as Oak stares at each of them. "If you won't tell me, I could just find out myself." Oak reaches into his lab coat and takes out a vial with green liquid. "This is the most compressed drug I have. If I break this in this confined room, all of you will turn into a Yokai. Who knows maybe it is even enough for you to go berserk."

"Berserk?" New asks as he looks at Tawan.

"Didn't you explain to New what the risk of overdosing is?" Oak giggles. He points at Fiat. "Considering that Oaujun is your senior, he should be thorough enough to tell you what it is. How about you tell New about it?"

Tawan grit his teeth. He knew he was neglecting his duties as his senior. "When you overdose you will lose your senses as a human and your animal instinct takes over. You won't turn back human once you have past that point. From what Oaujun told me, at thirty percent, your eyes changes. At fifty percent, your physical appearance will change. At seventy, you will start losing your consciousness as a human. Once you past seventy, there is no turning back." Fiat explains.