Chapter 13.

"Thanks for the thought, Prem, but they're Yokai's now." Singto says as he checks the boxes for their necessities. There were more guns than necessary. He tosses one handgun to everyone. "This is mainly for the juniors in case anything happens. The seniors can use this whenever you see fit."

The juniors know what to do with it and keep it in the holder. However now they have a small bag wrapped around their thigh, containing a couple of syringe. It was more than Singto distributed the other day. "Why do we have so many of these?" New asks.

"We'll be camping out so it's better to have extra than none at all. I rather know that we have extra drugs to help us transform than none at all." Singto explains.

Prem turns around from the cockpit. "Hey, don't forget to bring extra guns. There will be someone waiting for you guys there."

"Who?" Tawan asks.

"Someone from Squad Seven." Prem answers.

"Squad Seven? Isn't having two squad just to collect a couple of ants a little bit too much?" Oaujun says. "Usually it'd only take a Squad to take to take down a lion."

Prem snickers. "Well, four people from Squad Seven died. There's only two left. The best thing is that they're juniors."

Singto groans. "What is up with us and juniors." When he finally take a look at the three juniors before him, he know that he said the wrong thing. "I mean not that they're bad or anything it's just that i thought we could get some decent help without looking after you guys."

Tawan shakes his head as the helicopter went silent. New fiddles with the suitcase that Oak gave them. "So why are we making the serum out in the forest again?"

"Apparently he says he needs it at the purest form while the insect is still alive." Tawan explains. "I don't even know what that means but most ants are female so it should be relatively easy."

"So this is considered as a do it yourself kind of Yokai serum?"

"I guess you could say that." Tawan says.

It didn't take long for them to stock up of their supplies and equipment when they arrive at the town. They were supposed to meet another two juniors at the edge of the shield. "I wonder what else are we going to fight this time?" Krist asks.

Fiat looks at the seniors. "Hey, if you said that the radiation effects all life forms, is collecting the ants going to be a hard job? I mean considering that Squad Seven is supposed to collect it and four of them... you know. Only two left."

Singto didn't know how to answer him. The last time he had an encounter with ants. None of them did any harm. Even their bite feels like a pinch. "I can't be so sure about that. My last encounter with ants is pretty cool. They mind their own business and I mind my own business."

"Well. I wonder what would happen to them." Oaujun says.

Krist walks up beside Singto. "Singto, I still don't know what my Yokai is. It could be dangerous for me."

"Oak says that you're a feline but I don't think that is the case. Your eyes were different when you were enjoying my cock." Singto bounces his brows at the smaller boy.

Krist's face flushes red and quickens his pace, walking away from the older boy. Singto grabs him by the arm. "Hey, don't be so sensitive, you know I was just joking. Anyway don't worry. You'll have those guns and me protecting you."

Tawan wraps his arms around New's shoulder. "Want to know a secret?"

New looks at him, lifting a brow. "What is it?"