Chapter 7.

Singto comes out from the shower with the towel around his waist. "There. I'm clean now, can we finally talk?"

Krist's eyes examines Singto's body with his eyes, mentally removing the towel. "What are you looking at?" Singto puts his hands on his waist with a lifted brow.

"N-Nothing." Krist shakes his head, trying to wake himself up from his mind. He has never seen someone's body so finely carved that way. He has never thought of seeing a guy that way either. It makes his pants uncomfortable.

"You better have some clothes for me to wear." Singto scolds the boy as he opens up Krist's closet. He grabs whatever that seems to fit him and changes in the bathroom. When he got back out, he could see the slight disappointment in Krist's face that he is trying to hide.

"So, you changed." Krist says.

"You were expecting me to be naked?" Singto looks at him, lifting a brow.

"No. Not that. As in you changed into a cat?" Krist tries to explain himself.

"Well, that's the effect of the drug. It brings out the Yokai." Singto explains. "We still don't have a name for drug yet because it is still experimental."

"W-Why would you use something experimental?!"

"It's the only way to bring out the Yokai. Our scientist hasn't find a way to bring it out by our Yokai form by sheer will yet. Honestly, I can't even bring it by sheer will as well. It's a very complicated thing." Singto explains.

"There's so many things for me to absorb today. I don't even think I can handle it." Krist says as he scratches his head.

"I can't say that I can relate to how you are feeling because my orientation lasted a few days while yours doesn't exist." Singto combs his hair back with his fingers. "Look, your seniors are here to teach you how to survive. If we're going to work together in the future, I need to know that you can survive on your own."

"Why do I have a feeling that that is something you seniors say to the new comers." Krist lets out a sigh and throw himself back. "Can I just have a break from all of this?"

"It's just your first day. Expect more tomorrow." Singto pushes himself up to his feet. "I'm going to head to bed."

A cold shiver goes down Krist's spine at the thought of being alone after the murderous sight from earlier today. "S-Singto. Do you mind sleeping here tonight?" Krist asks.

"Are you afraid?" Singto asks.

"Yes." Krist say softly.

"I don't' blame you. During my first time, I was unable to sleep for countless nights." Singto sits back onto the bed. The side effect of turning into a Yokai starts to take over as his pants starts to build a tent. He turns to look at Krist but the boy has already crawled under the sheets and closes his eyes.

Singto has no choice but to climb in as well, hiding his boner. He pulls the duvet over him and the warmness radiating from Krist's back is not helping him and his growing lust. It's definitely going to be a long night for him.

"Now you got everything you need to know?" Tawan says as he yawns.

"Yeah." New nods. "This is all so screwed up."

"Well, in return, there is something you need to do for me." Tawan stands up and pushes New down onto the bed. He puts New's hand above his head. He loves how white New's skin is, he's been wanting to taint the purity of his skin ever since he set sight on him. Tawan didn't know if it was the side effect or his own lust but he wants to do so many things to the boy beneath him.