Chapter 10.

Krist climbs onto the bed and covers himself with the small towel he has. Singto puts his hand onto his forehead then onto his chest. "It's not as hot. I'll go get some food for you to eat." Singto says as he walks out of the room.

Krist couldn't even say anything. He doesn't usually feel embarrassed when he's naked in front of anyone. However Singto manage to make him feel that way and he don't even know why. Krist rubs his face, clearing his thoughts. The door opens once again this time Oak is following closely behind Singto as he brings the food.

Singto sets the table onto the bed and hands Krist his food. "Eat."

It takes one look from Oak and he shakes his head. "Even I could tell that you're still sick. However I still have to continue with the questions."

Krist nods towards Singto in gratitude as he takes a scoop of his porridge. It wasn't much but the warm porridge soothes so much more than his belly. Oak looks at Krist, observing him intently. "Do you have any sudden cravings?"

Krist shakes his head, swallowing down the porridge. "Any increase on your sex drive?"

Krist chokes onto his porridge. "What?"

"He asks if you have an increase in sex drive." Singto repeats.

"N-No."

"How can you be sure?" Oak asks.

"I-I don't feel horny?" Krist answers uncertainly. It was more of a question to himself.

"Singto, would you do the honors?"

"He's not using any pants so it's easy to see." Singto got closer to Krist. The younger boy looks up at his senior with wide eyes, prepared for any beating. Singto reaches for Krist's face and caresses his cheek with his thumb.

"S-Singto?"

Singto leans forward, putting his lips closer to Krist's. Singto could see how red his face is. Krist has never felt so hot in his life, despite the fever. He didn't know why but he wants to taste his senior's lips, he wants everything he has.

"That's enough. He definitely has increase sex drive if he got hard for a guy." Oak says. "I guess all if this is pretty normal. We will just have to wait for tomorrow to see what kind of Yokai he is to confirm my initial findings." Oak walks towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure he gets well by then."

Singto pulls away from Krist and nods at Oak. "Sure."

Krist didn't know why but he feels disappointed when Singto pulls away. He looks down on his food, he's here to serve Sotus, nothing more, nothing less.

Singto pokes Krist's forehead. "Why did you stop eating?"

"I suddenly don't feel hungry." He replies softly.

Singto looks at the saline bottle that is almost empty. He takes Krist's arm. "This is going to sting a bit." Singto pulls out the needle, earning a small wince from the younger boy. "There. You should be feeling better by tomorrow morning."

"Thanks."

"Why are you so gloomy all of a sudden?" Singto asks. "Or is it because that I manage to turn you on and there's no way for you to satisfy yourself with me here?" Singto grins as he sees Krist's hard cock twitch a little. "Jackpot."

Krist is speechless. Singto moves the table elsewhere where he knows it wouldn't get in the way of what he has planned for him. He reaches under the towel and grabs hold of Krist's length. The younger boy flinches to his touch. "S-Singto." Krist hitch a breath.

Singto moves his hands and he could see how tense Krist's body gets. The sight of the younger boy flustered like this make him want to do more. He wants to see more vulnerability when he's touching Krist like this. Singto leans forward, pecking a kiss onto Krist's cheek. "If you don't stop making that face, I won't be able to stop myself."