26. Important words

Lottie p.o.v.

"Thank you London! It was amazing with you!" The crowd freaked out.  was clapping my hands.
The concert was really great! But I heard in their voices that something was wrong and I knew why.
The all couldn't get Louis out of their head. I could understand them. But I couldn't say that it was a bad concert. They gave their best! That showed they are profis!

"We're so sorry for Louis that he couldn't be here tonight!", Liam said to the people out there. "He had to be somewhere else."
That's right, I thought.
"We can't change that!", Zayn added. "But thank you everybody for beeing here tonight!  You are the best crowd in the world!"
The fans screamed as the band left the stage.

"Cool concert!", I said and tried to smile at them as they came in our direction. I only saw serious faces. "You were good, guys!", I told them. "Really!"
Harry looked at me. "But not as good as on other concerts", he said and swallowed. "We didn't reach every note. It's not the same without Louis." The others nodded, too. "That's right."
"Did Louis write you?", Niall asked and looked at me. I took a look at my mobile and shook my head. "No. Nothing." The mood was down. "We could have make it better! But not! Louis had to got!"
Liam seemed to be a bit angry. The rest was between sad and serious.
"But the concert was great!", Fizzy tried to say. Nobody could say them how good they really were. They didn't want to hear it.
"No it wasn't", Zayn said. "I missed Louis on stage. It wasn't so funny as other times.  It was...unnormal and it didn't feel right."
"Yeah and we weren't as concentrated as on every other concert", Harry said.
"But the fans loved it!", I said then. I tried to make them happy but it didn't work.
"Do you think so?", Harry wanted to know from me. I nodded. He smiled at me.
"Why are you so happy, Lottie?", Niall wanted to know from me. "Louis left us! At the biggest concert of the year! Do you know how important that was?"
"We can't be sad or angry now! We can't change anything!", Liam said. "It's over! One Direcion always do amazing concerts! You will reach a lot of money, too!"
"But Louis gone because of his sister! He could visit her after the concert!", Zayn added. Nearly everybody nodded. Really? Was that a good argument?
"I think the concert was this time more important than Georgia, right?", Fizzy said.

"You all don't understand him, right?" We all turned around and saw a man standing there. Only mum showed feelings in her face. The rest didn't do anything. Only she knew who this was.
"Troy", she whispered surprised. Her eyes wided. The man nodded.
"Hi Johanna", he said and smiled. This was Troy? Louis biological Dad?
"Troy? Troy Austin?", Harry asked. Troy nodded. "Yes ,that's me."
Now I knew who Louis' Dad is. He seemed to be a nice guy!
"What are you doing here?", Mum wanted to know from him.

Troy p.o.v.

I looked at everybody. They were all looking at me.
"I thought I should drive here and tell you something about Louis." Did I chose the right words? They all had to know how much Louis loves his sister.
"Is he still in the hospital?", the blond haired girl next to Johanna wanted to know. I thought it was Charlotte, one of Johannas children with Mark. They all looked beautiful.
I nodded as an answer of her question. "Yeah he is and he was so happy that she's ok. I think that he was afraid that something bad could have happened."
"Yeah but this accident could have happened to all of us!", the brown haired girl next to Charlotte argued. "Did you think Louis would have visited us during this concert if we were Georgia?"
"I don't know his relationship to you...", I started and pointed at the Tomlinsons. "...but family is very important for him!"
"How could you know about that? You don't know him like us!" Johanna was discussing with me again. It was like a deja-vu. But that was right. I didn't know him like the others but maybe I knew him right. I was sure that the Tomlinsons knew how important they are for him. 
"I could see it!", I answered. "Everytime he visited us in the last months! He missed me and ecpecially Georgia."
"Louis missed Georgia more than you?", Charlotte asked with a little laugher. It sounded bizarre but I thought it was right.
"Louis is happy every single second with Georgia", I explained. "He has a special relationship to her. I don't know what kind but it's different to others."
"What you know mean by that?", Johanna wanted to know with an raised eyebrow.
What I meant? I really didn't know how to say that.
"They are broher and sister!", I told them. "They haven't seen eath other for years! They enjoy every second  together! You can't imagine it, right?"
A few shook their had.
"I didn't know how it be if Gemma and me haven't seen eath other for years!", I heard Hary saying. He looked down on the ground. I though he was thinking about Louis' situation.
"Gemma? Your sister?", I wanted to know from him and we nodded. "How would you feel when you see her again after months or years?"
"Happy", Harry answered and smiled. "I'm so happy to be together with her."
"You could imagine what I mean?", I asked him and he nodded again. "Yeah I think so", Harry said.
"I think I could imagine it, too."
I looked at Zayn. "Do you have sisters, too, Zayn?", I asked him.
Zayn looked at me pensive. "Yeah one older and two younger. I love them from the bottom of my heart!"
"Would you react like Louis if something happened to them?", I wanted to know from him.
I was like an interviewer for One Direction right now.
"I would visit them in the hospital but...", Zayn said and stopped then.
"Not at the moment?", I wanted to know.
"I think Louis was overdrived", the brown haired girl commented and interupped our speak.
"Ok ok!", I said then. I didn't want a big discussion so I stopped here.
"Do you know?", I asked. "It's your opinon how you take his reaction. You could think about it and not be angry or sad about him."
No one said a word.
"I think I should go now", I told them then.
With these words I left the band and the Tomlinsons behind me.