7. The first call

*two days later*
Georgia p.o.v.

"Hey Georgia! How are you doing?"
"Hi Lou, I'm fine, thanks. Great to hear your voice! I miss you so much!"
"I miss you, too, Georgia!"
A big smile appeared on my face while I phoned with Louis. I was walking home from school this monday evening together with Celine. She has convinced me to call Louis to talk with him. The last two days we have only texted nearly every free minute we had. We had so much stuff to talk about. Now the time has come to call him and it was okay for me that Celine listened.
"What are you doing right now?", I wanted to know from Louis after we have told eath other how much we missed us. I didn't know what to ask so this was a very creative question.
"I am packing my last t-shirts in my suite case", he answered. "We will leave London tomorrow. We had a great time here the last days. It was so great to spend time here!"
I still smiled. "Yeah that's great! London is an amazing city!"
"Yeah it is...but I am so happy so see my family again tomorrow!"
There was a big lump in my throat just right after he said this sentence. Louis sounded so happy as he talked about his family. I understood him 'cause I love my family, too. I think that family is everything for us. If Louis was happy with his Tomlinson family, I was happy either for him. I couldn't tell him to give me more attention than his other brother and sisters.
"Yeah...I can understand that, Louis. You love your familiy very much, right? Especially Lottie...", I said and swallowed. I notised Celines look at me but I didn't react to that. Was I really jealous of her? I mean, I didn't really know her at this time.
"My familily is my everything, Georgia", my brother explained to me and I nodded.
I knew that and told him. I could hear that Louis was still smiling. I could heard that in his voice. And I also heard the laugher he made after that. "But I don't have a fave sister, Georgia, but my biggest relationship is to Lottie, that's right. She's my oldest sister and she understands me more than the others who are younger. Of couse I love all of them!"
"Yeah I know!", I said. I really knew. "How old is Lottie? 16, right? One year older than me?"
"Yeah."
Silence.
"Georgia, remember, Dad and you are my familiy, too", Louis said then and I started to smile again.
It was such a great feeling to hear this sentence out of his mouth. I wasn't sure about that before but now I knew that Dad and I were his family, too. We were a part of his heart and that was the most important thing.
"I couldn't talk about a happy familiy without talking about you, Georgia! I couldn't do it at interviews or at home or...you know...I'm sorry..." His voice got more and more quiet. "You understand?"
"You can't talk about it on interviews because nobody knows about us? Or just think that we have an argument?", I wanted to know. I just wanted to hear it by Louis himself.
"It's complicated", he answered. "I don't want the press to have crazy stories and spaculations about us! I want to keep it in privacy."
I nodded. "I understand. That's fine. You should talk about the Tomlinsons in the first case. They are more family for you than the Austins and that's ok."
Was I jealous of the Tomlinsons? My words sounded a bit like that. But I had a right to.
"Georgia..."
"Let's talk about something else, Louis."
"Fine...em..." My brother thought about another thing to say and switched the topic by asking:  "Do you still live in Doncaster?"
"Yeah, maybe we could see each other...?", I tried to say but Louis interuppted me very fast: "I don't know...it's difficult...I have a few acts in the next time and I don't know when I'm home and...we should do it secretly. My mum doesn't want our contact."
Celine looked up to me after Louis has said this sentence. I swear she heard it because she looked very confused. I was confused either. What did that mean that Johanna didn't want our contact? Just because of dad? What happened between them? I wanted to know it!
"What? Really? Oh...", I said sadly. "Is that true?"
"Yeah, Georgia,  it's sad...but maybe we could meet in a cafe or a restaurant or somewhere else. We will do this! We will meet eath other again!"
"But...everyone knows who you are...we won't have privacy in a cafe or restauran...", I argued and sighed.
"Don't worry!", Louis tried to comford me. "I think about an idea."
I smiled. "Great! That's an argument! But I don't understand..."
"Louis, are you ready?", someone shouted though Louis phone threight in my ear.
I swore it was Harry who interrupted me. It sounded like him. I wanted to ask Louis why he is still such a mama boy but I hadn't the chance. I turned my head to Celine and saw that she starred at me and breth very heavy. She heard Harry's voice. She got it! I turned my eyes around and looked at the ground.
"Sorry, Georgia", I heard Louis voice again. "I have to pack to get ready!"
I heard noices in the backround that didn't sound very nice.
"Yeah...okay", I said. "Louis, was that Harry in the backround? I heard him through the phone."
Louis laughed shortly. "Really? Ok...yes..."
"Louis, who is it?", I heard Harry asking him. I could hear him clearly again.
"Georgia! Pull it loud, please! I want to listen to him!", Celine whispered at me nervously and very curious. I sighed and did it for her. So she could listened to Louis - oh sorry, I mean Harry.
"It's Georgia!", I heard Louis saying to his bandmate. He sounded so happy when he said it.
"Georgia? Your half sister? Cool! Can I say hello to her?", Harry asked.
Celine looked at me again with a huge smile. "He is talking about you!" She was so excited - more exited than me! Her voice was very quietly. I knew why I didn't ask Louis for Hazzas phone number. I could feel that my heart started beating much faster, too. Louis was my brother and I know him but Harry was the biggest idol of the band. I was a huge fan of him, too.
"Wait a moment...!", Louis said, to Harry, I thought. Then Louis' voice got louder again. "Harry want to talk to you a little bit while I continue my packing. Is it ok for you?"
Celine and me changed our glances. Celine nearly freaked out.
"Yes sure!", I answered nad tried to keep cool. "Why not? That's great!"
A silent second on the phone.
"Celine! Breath!", I wispered to my friend as we walked on. A few minutes later we had to stop walking 'cause Celines legs were so shaky because of Harry. Now she followed me slowly.
"Hi Georgia. Here's Harry!", I heard through the phone.
Celine jumped and screamed next to me as she heard his voice. Oh shit!
"Scht!", I wispered again to her and  hold my hand in front of her mouth. Why did she freaked out now? Harry was just on the phone! Okay, it wasn't that different on the concert...
"Hi Harry!", I said politely. I still tried to calm Celine down. "How are you?"
"Fine and you?"
"Me, too", I answered.
"Me either!", Celine screamed through the phone. "I LOVE YOU HARRY!"
"Sccccchhhhhhht! Stop it!"
"Georgia? Is that you?", Harry wanted to know.  "Are you ok? Are you freaking out? Are you..."
I tried to controle me. I was so nervous. But I thought that he heard Celine through the phone. I had to clear the situation otherwise he would think that I was a crazy fangirl!
"No!", I said very fast. "No, Harry, that wasn't me. It's just my best friend Celine who's I think the biggest Harry girl in the world."
"Hello Celine!", Harry said then.
I turned my head to my friend who smiled about her whole face. Her eyed got wet and she nearly cried. "I LOVE YOU!", she screamed again. That was really...I had no words for it.
"Love you, too", he answered with a smile. Celine still nearly cried but I could stop her as a tear left her eye. That was enough. I put my phone again next to my ear so Celine couldn't listen anymore.
"Ok, Harry, it's me again, Georgia", I said then.
"Okay, fine! It's nice to talk with you. I heard a lot about you the last days. You can be proud to have a brother like Louis", he said after that.
I was quiet. I didn't know what to say. It was crazy to hear such words out the mouth of Harry Styles!
"He is a really nice and sympatic guy and it's so sad about your relationship. He told me everything about his mum and your Dad and so on."
"He did?"
"Yeah he did."
"Okay...yeah...it is not easy for us..."
"No, it isn't but I think you are a nice girl", Harry added then.
I smiled. "Yeah, I am, thank you."
Silence again.
"Harry, could you please...", I heard Louis in the backround. He seemed to be finish with packing.
"Georgia, it was nice to talk to you...", Harry said to me. "...and your friend. Is she ok?"
I looked at Celine and she looked at me with a smile. She was the old Celine once again.
"Yeah, she is ok. It was nice for me, too. I hope that I can get to know the others, too. That would be a big present. I'm not just Louis sister because I'm a huge fan of the band either! You guys are so cool!"
"Thank you! I could imagine it...", Harry laughed. "Louis has a great surrounding. Trust me!"
I could imagine that either. I just knew them from the internet but I think that we could have a lot of fun together! Especially with Niall, I thought... 
"Harry...", I heard Louis voice again. "Could you..."
"Ok, Louis!", Harry said. "Bye Georgia! CU!"
"Bye Harry!"
Silence.
"Here I am again!", Louis said threight into my ear. "We have to go now."
"Okay", I said sadly. "We will call again, right?"
"Yes of cause we do!"
"Okay...I love you, Louis!"
"I love you, too, Georgia!" He sended a kiss though the phone and I send one back. "Bye!"
"Bye!"
It was hard to say goodbye but now it was over. Louis ended the call.
"Aww this is so sweet", Celine said to me. "You both are so sweet." She smiled about her whole face. She calmed down really fast. I was surprised about that. "I wish you the best, Gee! You two belong together!"
I sighed and couldn't look at her. "Do you really think that?" I had a few doubs.