18. At the Tomlinson's house

Georgia p.o.v.

A few minutes later Louis and me were on the way home. We didn't talk much.
I was deep in my thoughts.
Louis bandmates were really nice. They are really cool. Especially Niall is very funny and a cute guy. I thought that they also like me.

But suddenly another topic got in my head...

Louis p.o.v.

"What do you think how your mum will react?", Georgia asked after a long time of silence. "And what about your other sisters? Does all of them know about me?"
I was looking at the road, not at her as I answered: "My mum will acept that...I hope..."
"And your other sisters? Fizzy, Daisy and Phobe?", she inquired. She left the youngest twins out 'cause they were only a few month old.
"Lottie will be very happy I think but the others don't know you yet..."
I saw that she was nodding. Her head moved slowly up and down.
"But I think that they will sleep when we are home", I said with a little smile. "Don't worry!"

"Here we are!"
I stopped my car right in front of our house. No other car was driving on the little street. We were the only people at this time on the street. "This is your house?", Georgia wanted to know and pointed at my house. I nodded and left my car. She followed me to the frontdoor.
"Yeah it's nice, right?", I said and smiled. "It looks beautiful! Really!!", Georgia said.
"Nice that you like my house", I said to her. I put my keys out and opened the door.
We entered the house. I closed the door behind us as I heard steps on the stairs.
Who was still awake? "Louis?", I heard a sleepy voice saying.
Georgia and me looked at my mum who was comming upstairs. Her eyes opened very wide.
"What is she doing here? Why didn't you take her at her home?", she wispered. I could hear that she was a little big angry but most she was tired. She'd never expected something like this!
"It was so late and I suggested she can sleep here. It's ok for her mum", I said.
"And for me?", Mum wanted to know. "Why didn't you talk to me?" "Sorry mum", I apologized. "It was spontanious and...she won't disturb you! She can sleep in my room and I will sleep on the coutch."
"Do you have no school tomorrow?", Mum asked Georgia. I looked at her.
"Yes I have but Louis will drive me and the others to school", she answered.
Mums eyes starred at me. She couldn't chuck Georgia out. "So?" Mum sighed. "Ok fine. But only this single night!" "Yes! I promise!", Georgia said fast. "I will be home tomorrow." She smiled over her whole face. I could imagine how happy she was.
"Good night", Mum said and went upstairs.
Gerogia put her shoes of and went with me to my room.

"Nice house", she said again in the little coridor upstairs. "Pss not so loud! The others are sleeping!", I whispered.
At this moment a door opened slowly. I sighed. Not someone else!
A sleepy Lottie was walking out of her room. Her eyes were half closed. "Louis you are..." They went on Gerogia. "Georgia?", she asked unsecure and raised an eyebrow.
"What are you doing here at this time? Wait...do you sleep here?"
"Yeah it was spontaneous", Georgia said happily.
"Well...why don't you sleep yet?", Louis interuppted us. "It's school tomorrow!"
Lottie rolled her eyes around. "I slept but then I heard your voice and I wanted to see you." She smiled and hugged Louis. He hugged her back.
"Then sleep on", he said lovely and kissed her forehead. Then she hugged Georgia, too, and went back in her room with a little "Good night."

I took Georgia in my room. "Nice room", she said and smiled.
"I know it's a small room but it's enough for me when I'm home", I explained to her. She nodded.
I walked to the door. "The bathroom is the room to our right. If you need something, just call me!"
I wanted to leave but Georgia stopped me. "Louis?", she asked.
I turned around again and looked in her beautiful eyes. "Hm?" "It was a great idea to sleep here", she said with a smile. Her eyes shined. She came closer and hugged me. I hugged her, too.
Is was a great feeling to feel her body close to mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.
"Have a good night", I whispered and kissed her forehead. It felt different.
When I'm with Georgia, I have another conncection to her then to Lottie or Fizzy or the twins.
I couldn't understand this.
"I love you", Georgia whispered in my ear. "Love you, too", I said, looked in her eyes and left the room.

Lottie p.o.v.

"The story of life, I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and time is froooooooooooo..."
I locked out my phone and stopped my alarm clock. I looked at my clock. It was early in the morning - too early in the morning. I had to force myself to left my bed. I put all my clothes together and walked to the bathroom.I stooped as I looked at Louis' roomdoor. Should I wake up Georgia?
When I'm ready with dressing, I said to myself and entered the bathroom. I washed my body, brushed my teath and put a little bit make up on my face. I didn't wear so much make up to school.

As I left the bathroom, Fizzy came up to me. She looked very tired and went in the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes in my room and started to wake up Georgia.
I opened the door and prowled in it. "Georgia", I wispered and went to the bed. She looked sweet when she was sleeping. Her hair was getting curled. I though that she looked better with smooth hair. "Georgia! It's time to wake up in the morning!", I whispered at her. Georgia opened her eyes very slowly and looked at me. "Good morning, Georgia", I said and smiled at her.
"Morning", she said very sleepy. Her eyes were half opened.
"Can I lent you some clothes?", I asked her politly. I knew she has no clothes with her. Georgia nodded. "Oh, Lottie, that so so nice of you!", she said to me. " Thank you!" She tried to smiled but it was a little very sleepy smile. I laughed. "No problem! You are my friend and somehow you are my sister, too."

As we went together downstairs we were the last at the table.

Fizzy p.o.v.

"I will drive you all to school, ok?", Louis said to me and my other sisters. I bite in my bread with cheese on it and looked at Louis. Did I listened correctly? Why was he still awake? He'd never drove all of us to school. We always get to school by bike or by walking - every single day.
Louis loved to sleep until lunch most of the time.
"Why...", I started my question but Lottie who entered the room interuppted me.
"Good morning!", she said with a smile on her face.
"Hey how you're doing?", I wanted to know from her. "Tired but ok", she answered. But she looked very awake.

In this moment I recognied a girl next to her. I didn't know her.
"Who's this?", I wanted to know and pointed at the girl.
First Lottie didn't answer and sat down. "You can sit on mums chair. She is already at her work", she said to the unknown girl. The girl nodded and sat down, too. She seemed to be a little bit shy to me.
"Guys, that's Georgia, a friend of me", Lottie said then to all of us.
"Ah you are this Georgia!", I recognised. Yes Lottie talked much about her. She really liked her.
I saw Daisy and Phobe smiling at her. "Nice to get to know you", they said nearly together.
Georgia smiled at them. She had a beautiful smile. In general she was pretty.
"Yeah me, too," Georgia said and nodded.
"She's also another half sister of Louis", Lottie added without a warning.
I choked in my bread. "What?", I asked unbelieveble.
"Yes, it's true. Louis and me have the same father", Georgia said. I couldn't believe that!
"Really?", I wanted to know. Georgia looked in my direction and nodded.
"Cool!", Daisy said. The twins seemed to be happy. Cool? No way! One more sister? Wasn't 5 half sisters and one half brother not enough for Louis?

"It's time!", Lou said suddenly and jumped up. "Come on now! He have to go."
Georgia took a bread with ham and bite in in.
The we started to put our clothes on for school.