9. Lottie and Georgia met?

Lottie p.o.v.

"Lottie, is that you? Darlin, you are late!"
This was the first sentence I heard as I had entered our house a few minutes later. I closed the door behind me, signed and put my shoes off while I had to hold Ernest very close into my arms.
"Lunch is ready!", I heard mum saying from the living room. Her voice sounded a bit irritated. Was she angry about me? "We are waiting for you, darling!"
I went with my brother in my arms to our living room where my whole family was sitting around the big table. They were all looking at me and waited just for me. Was it so hard comming to late? I was so distracked by Georgia that I forgot the time. It was my falt.
Mum stood up as she saw me, walked streight in my direction and put Ernest out of my arms into hers. Our eyes met for a short moment.
"I'm so sorry, mum!", I said.  "I met a girl in the parc and we talked so I forgot the time."
Mum mumbled something I didn't understand and went back to the table. I followed her and sat down. Our lunch was standing in the middle of the table and the plates were all emty. They hadn't start without me. Louis looked at me and smiled as I sat down next to him. The others were quiet.

Louis p.o.v.

Lottie sat dow next to me. A smile appeared on my face. She was here. Finally! I was so hungry! We waited just for her! That is normal in our family. We are waiting for everybody before we start to eat. I wondered where she have been that long. 15 minutes late. Something has been happen. Lottie has never been late before.
"So you met a girl in the parc?", my mum asked Lottie and put a little spoon on Doris plate. Then she put another on Ernest plate. I helped her with it. After that I took a spoon of the soup on my plate and started to eat while I was listening to my sisters words.
"Yeah right", Lottie answered and started to tell what happened after she put a spoon of the soup on her plate, too. "I was walking in the direction of the playground and she got in my way. She complimented Ernest and then she recognise who I am. First I thought she was a crazy fan but then she was so nice to me and we started to talk." My sis started to smile. She liked fans around her (not everytime) even though she's not a famous person like me. I mean, I am famous so my family is somehow famous, too. It is important for me that not every detail of our family become public. I want to have some privacy, too. The fans hopefully understand it.
"There are a lof of Directioners in the world", I laughed and started to smile at Lottie.
She nodded and looked at her plate. "Yes, she seemed to be a fan because she knows me but she was kinda different than others." Lottie could say that because she met a lot of fans in the last years. "We have never seen eath other before. That is so crazy! We live in the same city and never met before!" She giggled. Lottie seemed to be confused about it. Doncaster isn't a big city but it is not a village. Not everybody knows everybody here so I didn't understand her 100%. The Austins and me didn't see eath other for years even though we live in the same city.
"I am really wondering why I didn't met her before. She is such a nice and funny girl! We talked and talked...oh, I could tell you so many things about her! She is so..."
Suddenly Lottie stopped talking. I looked at her as I raised an eyebrow. My sister was still smiling but then she stopped smiling, too. First she sounded like she is crazy about this foreign girl but then she was sad about something. I stopped my move either.
"Amongst other things she told me about her relationship to her brother. It is so sad! She doesn't really know him! She told me..."
I still held on. That discription of the girl reminded me on Georgia and me. Could it be that...no, I thought. Lottie couldn't have met Georgia. This is impossible.
"What does that mean that she doesn't really know her brother?", Fizzy wanted to know. I looked at her plate which was empty. The spoon was on the plate so it looked like she wasn't hungry anymore.
"She said that she doesn't have any contact with him", Lottie started to explain. "because of their dad and the mum of her brother. They spit up very early."
"Hmmm", Mum mumbled and put a spoon of soup in her mouth. What did she tried to say? Did the story remind her of her and dad either? I couldn't interpret it but I knew that she wouldn't talk about it at this time. I stopped thinking about it and listened on to Lottie.
"And she and her brother just met one or two times when she was 7, I think..."
Stop talking, Lottie! Please stop! Now it was clear for me that she met Georgia! She didn't have to say her name! This was no coincidence! No, that could be true! Oh man, this was crazy! They have never met before but now they did! Why did she tell Lottie so much about out life? What was she going to do? And what happened with my life at this time? So many things happened suddenly! I was so overwhelmed with the whole situation! I was full because of that and layed my spoon on my not empty plate.
"Louis, are you ok?", Mum wanted to know. Did she followed every move I made? Sometimes it was so crazy. I wasn't 5 years old! "Are you full yet?"
I nodded, sighed and didn't say a word. I had no words for the situation and I didn't want to talk either. Lottie steered mums eyes into her direction again by saying: "I just hope that Georgia will call me soon. I gave her my phone number to call me. I want to help her with her brother. I want them to be happy again!"
"Georgia, you said?", mum asked Lottie while she raised an eyebrow. Did she rememeber the name? Or was she just thinking about the name? "That's the girls name?"
My sis nodded and layed her spoon on the empty plate. "Yes, her name is Georgia."
Silence.
I followed my mums moves quietly. She made a little noise and went on eating. My Mum seemed to be not very interested in this topic. Good for me, I thought.
Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I put it out of my trouser pocket and looked at the display. Georgia. Great, I thought ironical. We have just talked about you one second ago and now you call me! Crazy! "Sorry but I have to get this call", I said and left the table without saying one more word. The rest was still eating and not very interested. Maybe they wondered why I was so strange this evening but I didn't really care. I had to talk with Georgia now!
"Hello?", I said in my phone during walking upstairs to be undisturbed. I knew that it was Georgia but I wanted to start the call normally.
"Hey, Louis!" I closed my eyes for one short moment. It was so beautiful to hear her voice in my ear again. I thought that nearly every time we phoned with eath other. To calm down again I closed the door to my room behind me and sat down on my bed.
"Did Lottie..."
"Yes, she did." I interrupted her fast because I knew what she was going to ask. My voice sounded a bit angry but I didn't know exactly why. She just talked to Lottie. What should be wrong about it? They are both sisters of mine! I couldn't sort my thoughts and feeling at the same time now. "She told us everything you told her."
"Us? Everything?" Georgia sounded confused and maybe a bit guilty.
"The rest of the family listened to her during the lunch as she told the whole story about Georgia and her brother", I explained.
For a short moment nobody said a word. Then she asked:  "What did your mum say about it?"
What did my mum say? Was she seriously? This was the only question Georgia had to ask me? I expected an apology for what she has told Lottie but nothing happened. I needed one moment to find words to say. Suddenly I was really angry about her!
"What's on your mind to talk with Lottie about our relationship??", I shouted. I wasn't that loud but I had to pay attention that I do not get too loud. My whole family was downstairs and I didn't want her to listen to my talk. "Now she knows you! What will happen when she gets to know who you are?? How will she react? And what will happen if she tells Mum about that?" I had to admit that I sounded like a little boy who was doing everything that his mum said him but I couldn't controle my feelings at this moment. Sometimes something like this happened to me but normally very rare. I just wanted to keep the contact private until I find the right moment to tell mum. I knew that this moment will be very soon now but I needed time!
"Louis, please don't be angry...", Georgia tried to say in a soft voice. "What is wrong about my behavier? I know that your mum doesn't want the contact but you can't hide it until the rest of your life! Your sisters should get to know me and the rest of my family! We are your family, too, remember? You just said it days ago! You can't hide us forever!"
My sister opened my conscience with her words. She was right. All of my friends were right. I couldn't let my mum taking me down. I knew that! I was an adult! I had to decide by my own! This was very important!I really had to change something but I knew that the way will be difficult.
"Georgia!", I said a bit more quiet. "I don't want to keep the contact in privacy forever." She had to know it. Georgia should know my thoughts and actions.
"Do you?", she asked to be sure.
"Yes." I nodded. "I will tell my mum when the right moment has come. I am just afraid of their reactions. I hide the contact to my half sister which my mum can't stand and my other sisters don't know. You can't imagine my situation now!" Maybe I was confused. Maybe I was helpless. But maybe I was just overwhelmed with everything that happened today.
I heard her signing. "You're right. I can't imagine but I can help you. I don't await that you do everything alone. I can the reason why everything is happening right now. I'm by your side! I won't let you do this alone!"
I sighed, too, and calmed down again. Georgias words gave me strengh and hope.
What was going on in my mind? I was shouting at my sister! I couldn't do this!
I breathed in and out. Once. Twice. What just happened to me?
I closed my eyes and tried to apologize myself: "Sorry, Georgia, I am so sorry! I didn't want to shout at you! I...that wasn't me, I...I am just..." I couldn't get one single sentence out of my mouth. I didn't take place in such a situation before!
"Louis, it's okay", Georgia said quietly into my ear.
"Really? It's okay? Georgia, I'm so sorry that..."
"I can understand you", she interuppted me. I knew that she felt with me in this moment. Our connection was that strong but I could feel this one thing. "I want to reune our whole family! I don't want to have any secrets. Your Mum and our Dad should talk again! Your family is too important and too worth for you to lose her, I know, but freedom is the best thing that can happen to all of us!"
Fore one minute no one said something. We only heard eath other breathing. I was thinking about Georgias words. I really had to come behind the reason why Mum hated Dad. Maybe we can make a Tomlinson-Austin-reunion.
"Georgia?", I whispered in my phone then.
"Yeah Louis?", Georgia answered very quietly.
"I love you", I said very lovely with a smile on my face. I was the old Louis again. I couldn't be angry at her anymore. I took the control of myself back. And I was happy about that.
"Hey, listen! When my mum will find out by her own, she will be angry but I will take the consequenz! Your my sister, too! We are brother and sister and we will hold together! I won't let you go again!", I said lovely. This was important for me to tell her. She had to know that I loved her like my other siblings, too.

Georgia p.o.v.

My eyes got wet. Louis words touched my heart so softly that I couldn't hide my feelings. I tried not to cry but I coudn't. One tear after the other left my eye. The tears came out because of happieness. I knew that he missed and loved me so much. He won't let me down again!
"Georgia?" I concentrated on Louis voice. "Are you ok?"
I nodded and nearly whispered: "Yeah I'm ok it's just...it's so moving what you just said."
"Don't cry, darlin'! It was only the truth. You know that!"
I wished that Louis was by my side at this moment. I wanted to be in his arms and feel his warmth. "I love you, too, Louis! And I will never let you go again!"
"Don't cry", Louis whispered in my ear again. "Don't cry. It's ok, don't cry! I'm sorry for what I said before. I didn't want to hurt you! You know that!" 
"I know, Louis. It's ok. It's ok..."
A short time of silence between Louis and me.
Suddenly I heard a knocking sound on my door. "Georgia?" It was my Dad.
"Wait a moment, Louis", I wispered in my phone and lay it down on my bed. Dad opened the door as I allowed him to do it.
"What happened?", he wanted to know as he saw me crying. I whiped the tears away from my face. "I heard you talking so loud and...why are you crying?" I knew that he would think that something bad happened. I normally only cry when something really bad happened.
Dad came to me and sat down next to me on my bed. Our eyes met. Louis on the phone was quietly. He didn't say one single word. Should I tell Dad that I phoned Louis? He knew that he had contact every day but I wasn't sure if I should tell him that we called, too.
"With who are you calling?", Dad wanted to know then. "What did he or she said? What is going on right here?" He was so curious that I had to smile. "What's up, Gee?"
"Celine", I tried to say but my voice broke down. Maybe Dad believed me but I could see in his eyes that he didn't. "She told me something very emotional so I..."
"Gee, darlin', don't lie to me!", Dad said with a smile on his face. "You don't even have to try it." He knew it! He always knew when I lied. I started to smile again. "Who is the mystorial caller?"
"Louis", I said then and admitted defeat. "I called Louis."
Dad nodded and had the biggest smile in the world on his mouth. "Is he still on?"
I took my phone from my bed and the call went on. "I'm here again, Louis", I said into my phone. "Dad is here by my side." My eyes were on him. "He would like to talk to you."