After what felt like miles of him dragging me, I felt his grip loosen just a little. I looked up to see where we were, and what I could make of it since it was dark now, was an abandoned house.

The man brought me up from the ground and got a hold of my arms. While holding a tight grip still, he took out a pair of handcuffs from his pockets and tightened them around my wrist, too tight making me wince in pain.

He gripped my arm again and led me to a room.

There was wallpaper torn all over, dirt and dust scattered the floors. I saw a rat in one of the corners, gnawing on a piece of sheetrock, as another one came, and they started fighting over it. 

But the worst part was the bed.

There were no sheets covering, it was just a filthy, torn mattress with some springs sticking out of it. Its backboard was chewed out by all the rats I'm guessing because I could see all the teeth marks. 

"You like it? It's all yours." The guy whispered in my ear.

He then pushed me onto the rock-solid bed and my back pained. He flipped me harshly onto my stomach, uncuffed my wrists and flipped me back to face him. He started to get on the bed and slowly moved closer to me, 

"You are so pretty," he stroked my face and projected an evil smirk.

"Let's see how pretty you are when I fuck you." 

He grabbed my wrist and cuffed it to one side of the bed's backboard. I saw he had more than one pair, along with bundles of rope.

I started to swing my arms and legs so it would be harder for him to get a hold of them, but it did no good. My hands were now cuffed against the backboard and my ankles were tied together several times with the rope.

There was no way I could escape now. 

"Now you stay still from now on missy, 

or else you will get a big punishment." 

I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears started to fall down, staining my cheeks. 

"No, don't cry, you'll look ugly if you do." he said extending his hand towards me.

"DON'T  FUCKING TOUCH ME."  I snapped but soon came to regret it.

"THAT'S IT!" he yelled and jumped on the bed, taking his shirt off and sadistically laughing. The man pulled a sharp knife out from his pocket, "If Mrs. Pretty turns into Mrs. Ugly, she will get a punishment." He said in a high- pitched voice at the end, twirling the knife.

"FUCK YOU!!!" I yelled at him. 

He put a finger in his ear acting like it hurt,