I turned my head to Yeosang who is staring to Mr. Park then to me.

"San, is something wrong?" Cheonsa asked as she held my hand.

"Cheonsa," I started.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Mr. Park!"

"CALL THE NURSES NOW!" I yelled at them

"San get her out of here!" Yeosang yelled.

I pulled Cheonsa while she was holding onto Mr. Park.

"Cheonsa, we must go."

"No, I won't leave him!" She rebelled.

"Miss, please step aside." The nurse instructed us and I took the opportunity to carry Cheonsa's body and take her out of the room while she was crying.

I hugged her shaking figure tightly as we got to the hallways and put her head on my chest.

"It'll be okay."

"He's going to be fine."

"I'm here."

I whisper to her repeatedly while she was sobbing so hard. I looked up to Yunho who just got out of the room.

"He's fine for now, but he has limited time." Cheonsa looked up and looked at Yunho, "You should prepare yourself, Cheonsa." She gave him a nod and laid her head on my chest again. "They found out someone drugged him which caused a heart failure but fortunately Yeosang knows how to handle it."

"Yeosang?" She asked and I responded, "Yeosang has a vision though it is not accurate but it's still helpful a lot of times." She looked at inside of the room and saw the doctor and nurses are still busy.

The other boys went outside as they saw us looking. Mingi handed her a handkerchief and she whispered a 'thank you'. She pulled away from me and wiped her tears.

"I don't think you should stay here always, Cheonsa. Someone is trying to murder you." Yeosang greeted which made her gasp.

"But Mr. Park,"

"Mr. Park is back to normal but he's still unconscious. I'll need Seonghwa hyung in order to keep Mr. Park alive." He said and all of us understood immediately except for Cheonsa.

She looked at me and know what she's about to say but I cut her off, "I'll answer your questions if you will come home to rest. Don't worry, Wooyoung and I will stay with you in case something happens." Cheonsang tried to understand the situation but reluctantly agreed with us.

"We'll stay here and wait for the others to take care of Mr. Park," Yeosang said. I nodded at him and grabbed Cheonsa's shoulder as we walk out of the hospital.

"I'll drive, you can take a nap in the back seat, Cheonsa," Wooyoung said.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep," she answered and Wooyoung immediately replied, "and I don't think you can drive safely in your state." Both of us looked at her before she nods.

The drive to her home was quiet. She didn't sleep but she just kept on looking outside the window while tearing silently. I read her mind and she was thinking about her memories with Mr. Park. Both of them were happy whenever they're together. There is never a dull moment. I learned that ever since she was a child, she and her brother always run to him to complain about their parents. Mr. Park became their father in the absence of their parents that's why he was so dear to her. Mr. Park is their support. He showered them with sincere love, more sincere than their parents.

~

"Make yourselves at home," she said to us with a faint smile. Wooyoung laid himself on the couch to take a nap while I entertained myself by touring the house. I didn't know I entered Mr. Park's room until I saw pictures of him in his younger years. There is a picture of him and 1 guy and 2 women. I took it and went to Cheonsa's room. I knocked on her door and she's already wearing her comfortable clothes. She was surprised upon seeing me but I gave her a smile.

She opened the door wider and I followed her inside. "I saw this in Mr. Park's room," I showed her the picture and she released a bitter smile as she took a sit on her bed and combed her hair.

"Oh, those are my parents and Mr. Park in their college days," she answered me but my curiosity is still not satisfied, "who's the other lady?"

"He told me she's someone really precious to him." She told me. I observed the lady in the picture and Mr. Park; they look alike. The lady also looks like someone. I looked at Cheonsa then back at the lady.

"Cheonsa, will you believe me if you look like the lady in the picture?" I asked carefully and she gave me a look, "of course, that's my mother in the middle and my dad beside her."

"No, I mean the other lady beside your dad, you look like her."

"What?" She asked as she stood up and went to me. "I do look like her but I don't know her."

"And if you'll observe your father and mother, they look like your brother."

We stared at each other and she took a gulp.

"No, it can't be," she whispered as she backed away and sat on her bed.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked then she looked at me. She started dragging me somewhere in the house which grabbed Wooyoung's attention.

"What's going on?" Wooyoung asked when he followed us in a storage room.

"I know Mr. Park kept it somewhere in here," she muttered. Wooyoung and I exchanged looks. "Help me," Cheonsa said as she was laying out the boxes, "Mr. Park kept a photo album of ours and his life in here. If you see a picture of the unknown lady give it to me." Without another word, we followed her instructions but all I saw is her pictures when she was young.

We spent the whole night looking for something we don't know. Wooyoung and I would ask questions to her whenever we encounter something.

"You were a choir member?" Wooyoung asked which made me come to him and look at the pictures. I smiled seeing a teenager Cheonsa, she's so cute. Why didn't I see her in her younger years?

"What are these other pictures? You were in a school band too?" She shook her head with my question.

"He's been hiding it well," she answered with a smile. We gave her a confused look, "my parents really didn't like the idea of me joining a band so I would perform in school without them knowing but they allowed me to join the choir." She looked like she was about to say something but she just closed her mouth and kept quiet.

She sighed, "I'm tired but I don't want to stop looking for the pictures of the lady."

"You should rest first, you went through a lot today," Wooyoung said then she looked at me and I nodded at her, agreeing with Wooyoung.

She sighed again and stood up, "come, I'll take you to bed," I told her then I took her to her room.

When she settled on her bed, I turned around from her to close the lights. "San," she called then I approached her again, "Mr. Park told me he will tell me a story that no one knows except for them, the people in the first picture you showed me. I want to hear the story because I think Chunghee and I are involve but I'm not quite sure. He was telling us a story of four friends before we go to sleep," she said tiredly.

"What is the story all about?" I asked her.

"It's about the two couples' promise  to take care of each other's children but it didn't end up pretty good. There was a brother and a sister, the brother heard his girlfriend confessing to his sister's boyfriend. The brother broke up with her while the sister and her boyfriend went far away to escape but the ex girlfriend found them. When they came back to the brother, he was surprised upon seeing a baby in his ex girlfriend's arm but the sister didn't come home ever."

I wiped the tears that fell on her cheeks and she gasped. She didn't realize she was crying.

"Take a rest Cheonsa," I whispered to her with a small smile. She nodded and closed her eyes. When I was sure she is asleep, I kissed her forehead before leaving her.

"Wooyoung, tell me all the events that happened in this household."