Welcome Out

Payton's POV
I felt the plane wheels touch the ground and I was gently shaken awake by the landing. I blinked a few times and yawned, stretching my arms out wide. I looked over to my side and I saw babe leaning his head back sound asleep. We had lots of privacy in first class, so even when I wasn't supposed to, I Unbuckled my seatbelt, and gently leaned over and kissed his neck very softly. I got up a little and sat on his lap straddling him kissing him up his neck. Matt stirred and was playing into what I had started. With his eyes closed he pulled my waist closer to his and gripped my hips. As I continued to kiss his neck, he moaned very softly and looked down. I took the opportunity to gently kiss up his jawline and onto his lips. Very softly I tickled each lip with mine, leaving him wanting more. I drew in sharp breaths that seemed to be taking away his breath. I smiled against his face and he kissed me. He kissed me wanting to return that tickle but I was gone with it. The flight attendants were making their rounds towards us so I got off of matts lap and we both buckled our seatbelts back on. After the flight we got off the plane and went through the airport. The airport was large and glass, so I saw beautiful California outside. I was beyond excited. He took me to a little restaurant inside the airport to get food while he texted his parents that we were here. We ordered our food and started eating. "Babe" I said. "Ya" he said back. " do you think that if I were another girl, would your parents still have let you do this? " I asked. "What take a girl to California? No!" He said. "My parents really like you that's why" he said calmly.I smiled. We sat and talked in the beautiful airport and as we were doing so, Matt received a text from his parents that they were 10 minutes away. With that, we got up and threw our trash away. We walked to baggage claim and. grabbed our bags from the stepped out into the wonderful California breeze. It was warm sunny and with the perfect breeze. It was the picturesque day. We stood outside of the airport and as we waited, Matt pulled me into his chest and we had a nice hug. Just then a black Cadillac esv pulled up and Matthew told me that that was his family. I took my bag over to the back of the car And I put it in. We then went around the back again and Matt opened the door for me. I got in the car and Matt slid in and we both sat in the 2nd row. Denise and Dean both gave me huge smiles as I slid in the back seat. I said hello and with that we were off! "Did you guys already eat?" Denise asked.
"Yea we ate at the airport" Matt said. I smiled and looked at him. He looked back and took my hand in his and interlocked our fingers. I leaned up on his shoulder and looked out the window to see our beautiful surroundings. Where we were going looked very posh and upscale so I knew it was gonna be awesome. Just then the car turned and we were stopped at a large business building. "Okay Payton, you know how I work for nike? Well this is the office where I am at sometimes" Dean said to me. "No way this is so awesome!" I said. "Nicole needed new spandex and stuff for tomorrow so you guys can come grab new stuff here at the office" he said. My mouth fell open. Nicole spoke up "are we using your fitting room then?" She asked. "Yea " Dean said. Matt squeezed my hand and leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "will you try on some spandex for me" very quietly. His lips tickled my ear as I smiled and pulled his face in for a kiss. I didn't want to make it a long kiss because we were in the car. Dean parked the car and we all got out. Nicole ran over to me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back. We walked into the building, Nicole and Dean leading the way, Matt and I trailed only a bit behind. Denise was behind us talking to the receptionist. Nicole lead us to a large elegant elevator. We all stepped inside and she hit button 17, and slid a card. We soon started going up. We got onto the 17th on floor and immediately to the right, there was Deans office. We stepped in his GIGANTIC office and Nicole took my hand and lead me to a huge closet where there was everything nike has ever made. Leggings, yogas, sports bras, spandex, everything. Nicole said" you can grab whatever you want dude" she said. She started grabbing things. I was so in shock. Matt noticed so he came behind me and talked to me. "Go ahead babe, pick things you like" he said. "Are you sure??" I said unsure. "Of course baby, and look I'll help you." On that note, I started looking at the spandex and the and shirts. I grabbed a black pair of spandex and a neon yellow pair. I grabbed some white elite socks, and two plain nike tshirts. I also grabbed a gray sports bra and some black elite socks. I went into the fit tin room to try on the spandex because different brands vary in size. I put on the black pair, and immediately it made my butt look amazing. I came out to ask Nicole if they looked like they fit, and Matts eyes widened. "Holy crap pay, your ass looks and is huge" he said whispering in my ear. He grabbed my waist lead me into the fitting room. He shut the door and immediately put his hands on my butt. I smiled and kissed his lips. I could tell he wanted more, but he only deepened the kiss a little more, adding some tongue. I leaned into him, his mouth intoxicating me along with his smell. He pulled away whispering on my face "let's get out of here, I want to spend a normal day with you" . I smiled and pecked his lips. "Let me change" I said. He slowly released my my hips. "Turn around baby" i said. He turned his body away from mine. I pulled the spandex off my body and pulled my pants back up my body. I grabbed everything I was getting and put it in a nike bag they provided. As soon as I was done changing, Matt turned around and grabbed the bag. His family confirmed we were done so we went back down to the car. We got in again, but this time the drive was a little but longer. We got to the house at around 4pm. It was a beautiful California home. It was very large and southwestern style. The rooms were large and expansive with a large gourmet kitchen and a guest house. The guest house and the regular house shared a big endless pool that looked over a very beautiful view of California. The hot tub was located next to the pool, and was deluxe with a touchscreen control system, along with an outdoor shower and a cute patio area for there to be an eating area. There was an outdoor kitchen and large umbrellas shielding from the sun. I was beyond in love. Matt asked me "do you want to stay in the guest house, or in the regular house?" I was concerned because I didn't want to be rude to his parents. " let's stay in the house, but the days we have to ourselves, we can stay in that house. " I said. He smiled and looked down at me. "Very responsible. I like you." He said.