ideas

Payton's POV

I got in my house and smelled pasta,so I went to the kitchen. It was around 10 pm and I saw my mom putting away leftovers and cleaning up. There were more than two plates at the table and she was dressed nicely, something had to have been going on. "Hey mama" I said. " hey love" "did you host a dinner or something?" I asked. "Yea I did!" She said. "Oh that's nice,was it fun?" I asked. "It was so fun! We played pandora over the speakers and just blasted music and danced and then ate" she said. "Who all came?" I asked. "Terri, Drew, Michelle and Tisha" she stated. I knew everybody but Drew. "Who's drew?" I asked. "A guy. A special guy" she said to me smiling.My mom seeing someone?? What the fudge?? " how come you didnt invite me to the dinner?, I would have liked to meet him!!" "Well Matt came over and I didn't want to interrupt your plans so I figured we would do it some other time" she said. "Ugh okay let's do something tomorrow?? Let's go to Olive Garden for dinner tomorrow, tell him that" I said. "Okay I'll text him that" my mom said. "7:30 pm it is!" I said. I got my stuff and said goodnight to my mom. I went upstairs and jumped onto my bed. I got my phone and went on twitter. I saw Matt tweeted "a goodnight(: " so I favorited the tweet. I didn't tweet anything at the time because I was at a loss for words. I stripped into some shorts and a sports bra and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. As I was washing my face, I got a text from Jacob. I didn't respond until after I was done getting ready for bed. I hopped back in bed and answered the text.

Jacob: I miss youuu

Me: imy too

Jacob:let's go to lunch tomorrow

Me:aight

Jacob: on the border?

Me:yummm

Jacob:I'll pick you up at 12:15

Me:sounds game

Jacob: night pay

Me:night cubs

Just as I ended that convo with Jacob, Matt texted me and said goodnight beautiful. I smiled and thought how lucky am I.

Matts POV

I got home and began to clean up the area we were at. We didn't leave a mess, I just folded up blankets, and put pillows back.I went out to the hottub and saw that she left her wallet here. Gives me an excuse to go visit her tomorrow. I have to think of a clever way to ask her to homecoming so I went on twitter and looked at cute homecoming proposals. It then hit me. We were both really into g-eazy and he was coming to Scottsdale, so I got the idea of buying both of us tix as well as asking her to hc. But no. I changed my mind. I'm gonna ask her in a volleyball way. As I thought of things my parents came home. "Matt what up!" My dad Dean said. " nothing much dad, just had an awesome first date with Payton walker." He nodded and said "atta boy" he left the kitchen and went upstairs. I followed but then went to my room. In my room I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I did 50 push-ups and then laid down in bed. I got my MacBook Pro and pulled up the g-eazy tour page. Scottsdale az show. $65 per ticket and $96 for VIP upgrade. Of course I bout us VIP tix because I knew she would flip out beyond compare. I clicked buy and entered in my credit card info. My total was $192.18. I payed the money and got the confirmation email. My parents don't really care what I do as long as I am safe and I get good grades. The credit card I used to pay is mine, filled with my dads money. My dad was a large businessman who co-owned a division of nike, so he made bank. My mom was an ex model, but now she mentors other models and is a modeling coach. My parents are quite the characters aren't they? A plus for both Nicole and I is that we get free nike stuff and for nicole, my mom helped build the brand of Victoria's Secret so they get free everything all the time. Anyways. It was about time for me to hit the sack. I laid down and began to sleep.