These things happen

Payton's POV
The week had gone by super quickly and it was already Friday! Matts been leaving me hints about what we were gonna do tonight, and I'm really excited! I just love hanging out with him. I walked into my first period class and got to work on a second essay she assigned. I wanted to get it done in class so I didn't have to take it home. I pulled out my laptop and started typing up my final draft. My teacher didn't care what you did as long as you didn't make too much noise, so most kids took this as a free period. Since Matt or none of my friends were in here, I actually worked. Jacob and Meghan were in that class but whenever they weren't sucking each others faces off, they were being rather annoying. I pulled out my phone and put in my earbuds. I put my earbuds in my ears and tuned out the rest of my idiot class. Jacob and Meghan were trying to kiss, but then our teacher caught them so they had to just talk. I turned up my music a little louder to ignore the class again. I listened to a g-eazy playlist with some Chris brown. As I was listening, a shadow came over my keyboard and I thought it was my teacher, so I looked up.It was Jacob. I rolled my eyes and continued typing. "Hi Payton" he said. I couldn't really hear him, as my music was too loud. I gave him a fake smile and continued to type. He sat at my desk expecting me to say something but I didn't. He looked at me once more. "Payton can we talk??" He asked. I pulled out my earbud. "What?" I asked. "Can we talk?" He said." I quite frankly don't have anything to say to you Jacob" I said. "Why are you mad at me? What did I do? Why did you leave?" He asked me. "You left me for some blonde bimbo to get sucked off in the bathroom Jacob. You stood me up."I said simply. "Payton I'm really sorry about that. I don't know what was going through me at the time, I was mad that you wouldn't give me the time of day when it came to dating you." He said. I shrugged. The bell rang, so I closed my laptop, put it in my bag, and walked out of that classroom. I went to my locker, and put stuff back. As I was putting my stuff back, a pair of hands slid around my waist and a seductive whisper tickled my ear. "You ready for tonight babe?" he asked. I turned around and leaned into Matt. "Of course I am" I said with a small smile. I kissed his lips very softly. He noticed something was up."what's wrong babe?" He asked. "Nothing, Jacob just keeps bothering me and it's making my mood worse" I said. "Okay well Jacob won't bother you again I'll make sure of it. I just want you to be happy okay?? Please be happy baby, I want my Payton smile back. " he said pleadingly. He tickled my sides and I leaned into him laughing. "Of course Mathew, I'll be happy for you" I said smiling. I kissed his lips again, this time like I usually did. He kissed me back and then got my books and walked me to my next class hand in hand.
Matts POV
I am so glad she's better now. I'm gonna have to talk to jacob because he's making her unhappy and that's not alright. I went down the junior hall and saw him making out with Meghan, so I assumed he was fine. I tapped his shoulder and began to speak "hey buddy I'm gonna need you to leave Payton alone." He turned around to face me "well she's my best friend so I don't think that's gonna happen." He said back. "As far as I'm concerned she doesn't want anything to do with you so for the time being, duck off" I said. He walked away and I heard Meghan say" I told you Payton doesn't want to talk to you " she said stroking his hair. I went to my next class just wishing this day would end so I could continue making Payton my girlfriend. The day finally ended and Payton had practice so while she practiced I got everything set up. I was going to have her dress up and then we go get something to eat at chipotle. When at chipotle I'll blindfold her and drive her to the venue. I'll get us in line to go meet him and then I'll take her blindfold off and ask her to guess where we are. Then she'll get to meet young Gerald, and then we go to the show and rage. During the show when he sings I mean it, I'll ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend. And everything falls into place. I went home and took a nice shower and got dressed. I wore a black v neck shirt and some jeans and some red converse. I gelled my hair up like I usually did but this time with more care. I put on lots of deodorant and cologne and chewed some gum. I was waiting for the text that Payton would send me when she was ready to go. I told her to be quick.
I'm so excited for this.