tastings and what not

Paytons POV

it was Saturday morning and we were in the kitchen trying to figure out our lives. Matt stood at the counter with his back facing me , trying to make a smoothie for us, and i sat on my phone determining what could be done today. I was texting Gigi, and she was saying that we could go visit three different caters and try all the different meals they offered, and which ever one we liked, we would get them to replace the caterer at the resort in Antigua. She texted me saying that she would pick us both up at our house at 11 am. "babe" i said. "hm" "gigi is gonna come pick us up at 11 for our tastings" I said with a hint of excitement in my voice. Matthew spun around and looked at me with a grin. "okay love. You excited ?" he said as he had raspberry juice  on his chest. I laughed as he brought the blender over to me. " just a tiny bit. I just want you to have fun " I said blushing. He got out two glasses, and poured us smoothies, and tossed straws in them. "come here." he said. I got out of the stool, and made my way over to him, in my oversized t-shirt. He took my head and pulled my chin/face  up to his, looked me in the eyes and said "i always have fun with you ! don't worry about me" I smiled and rested my head on his smooth, solid, tan chest. I saw the raspberry juice from the smoothie on his upper pec and i stuck my tongue out and firmly licked it off. His eyes widened and he gave me a look. "hm maybe i should spill smoothie more often on me." "no don't do that, thats a huge mess waiting to happen." i laughed. I  eyed the clock and it said 9:50am. "babe we gotta get ready " i said as he was smiling into my neck. "lets finish breakfast first." he said breathily. Oh my. We took our glasses and sat at the couch and turned the TV.  Matthew sat first and I sat in his lap facing the TV. We loved the challenge, on MTV so i turned that on and started watching while sipping the smoothie he made us.  I was enthralled in a challenge occurring when I felt something freezing cold drip onto my neck/shoulder area. I looked over and surely Matthew was dripping his smoothie from his straw onto me. "hey!! didn't i say not to do that!" i said worried. "babe trust me its not gonna go anywhere." he reassured. " I swear if you get any of that berry smoothie on this couch I will..." i was interrupted by my own body, breathing heavily and I let out a soft moan. Matthew had licked off the smoothie and was now licking and softly kissing and sucking my neck. "what are you gonna do pay?" he said as he added more pressure, kissing my neck. I breathed in and out loudly, relishing the feeling of this. I reached my hand back around his head and pulled his head closer to my neck.His mouth trailed all over my neck leaving wet, sloppy kisses, all over. "I've ..gotta go shower" I said as I slowly pulled my neck away. I turned to face him, and planted a kiss on his lips. "love you" He smiled widely and sat with his legs spread out facing me. "  love you too bug" I made my way up to our room and entered our bathroom. Damn he's got me all hot and bothered.  I stripped down and took a cool shower, and didnt' even bother getting my hair wet. When I finished, I wrapped my body in a towel and made my way into our closet, where I peeped Matthew on our bed, trying to figure out what to wear. I grabbed my outfit from our closet and went to our bed. "love you can go now" I said. "okay thanks bug. you look hot when your dripping wet" He said. I blushed, "thank you " i laughed. Matthew went into the bathroom and started taking his shower. I took that time to apply lotion and put on my underwear and bra. I put on my outfit, a pair of white skinny jeans, a cropped white t-shirt and a tannish sweater.