Lunch it up

Jacob met Payton and the library and they headed out to Jacobs no door, tarp jeep. She got in and started buckled up.As Jacob put the key In, his stereo began blasting chris brown loyal, the dirty version. Payton laughed at while Jacob danced as he pulled out of the parking lot an onto the main road.Payton pulled out her phone and told Lexi and Cassie that she went back home to get her stuff. "I heard that this guy on my team is into you dude" he said. Payton laughed " Darrien? Jacob you know I don't like him and I've asked you to tell him that" "well ya but you know I just wanted to make sure that you weren't interested, you know gotta do it for the bro" Payton smirked "you know I have a thing for white guys " " ya I know you do but I mean nobody cool is good enough for you" jacob stated defensively as he pulled into your driveway. " what so I can't date a drama kid?" you asked, "no i didn't say that, I just mean you know, .. An athlete. They're all already taken or just not good people and I want the best for you" he confesses. " aw cubs, that's so sweet of you " Payton gushed. He came around the driveway and to her garage, he pulled her into a warm hug and kissed the top of her head. "You're my best friend and I'm gonna help you okay? " he assured her. She smiled and entered the garage code. They both walked into her house, jacob stopping to grab a fruit snacks on the way to her large room. He sat on her queen bed as she began to grab her stuff. "Hey don't put your feet on my pillows" she said. Jacob moved his feet farther down. Payton grabbed her black nike elite backpack and put in her black nike pro spandex, her two game jerseys one white and one blue, her white nike pro half calfs, her two ankle braces, her kneepads and her nike hyper spikes. She closed her bag, and put it on her bed. "Ready cubs?" She asked. "Yea buddy, let's lunch it up!" He said. He carried her backpack out and put it in the back seat of the jeep. They climbed in the car and began to blast some hood rap that Jacob loved. " where do you wanna go? " he asked. "Let's do chipotle" Payton responded. Payton pulled out her phone and put In the group message that she and Jacob were going to chipotle and to join them if they could. Jacob pulled into chipotle and it was a fairly nice day so they decided to eat outside. Jacob purchased their food and moved to sit outside. As they started to eat, Lexi, Cassie Alex, Zach and Meghan showed up. Meghan was dating Jacob so of course she sat right next to him, but Payton didn't mind, she didn't like Jacob in that way. Cassie was with Alex and Zach was with her friend Kenna, but Kenna had also forgotten her volleyball stuff and went to go home and get it. "So what's at stake in this game" Jacob asked Payton. " a spot I'm the state semifinals. we have to win especially since we are playing legacy! I hate legacy volleyball girls, they're so rude!" Payton said. Legacy was their schools biggest competition. Legend wolves vs legacy Spartans. Everybody wrapped up their lunch and headed back to school. Jacob, driving Payton back told her " I think I should break up with Meghan." "What why! She's awesome for you and I thought you really liked her!" Payton exclaimed. " ya I know I thought I did too but she's not exciting or interesting, I fell for her looks and I can't wring anything out of her personality, it's too dry! " Jacob confessed. " aww baby cubs I'm sorry" Payton pouted and rubbed his head while he drove. "If that's the case, then you need to and be as nice as possible, but most of all, say what you feel, exactly how you feel it okay?" Payton said. " I gotcha paypay" he teased as he parked. Payton walked out of the car and jacob handed her the bag. they walked ball to the school and he said "alright I'll see you when it's time to kill okay?" He exclaimed. " alright I'll see you then cubs" Payton smiled. Payton turned and walked away swinging her hips. As she walked, she turned to see jacob looking at her butt. "Hmm that's a first" she though but kept on walking .