post wedding vibes

GUYS so so so Sorry for the wait. I really appreciate your patience with me  and this story. I apologize for this super sucky chapter. I have a great idea I just need to bridge it outta where the story is now and can get to it then. How have you been?  I've been super stressed and experiencing the drama that is your senior year. I hope that you enjoy  the little smudge that I've written thus far. Thanks for your patience and love. love you all so much.

Payton's POV

Sunlight poured into our room, and made for a beautiful sight. Last night was amazing and I couldn't even begin to imagine that I lived so long without experiencing that.  I looked over at Matthew and stared at him. His soft tan skin glistened in the sunlight and I saw the multiple adorable  freckles that he had splattered all over his chest. I admired his structured jaw line and his marvelously long brown eyelashes. I am so grateful for him. He was so caring and loving and made my first time amazing. But now that I know what its about, there will be a lot more of that.I got a rush knowing I can make Matthew weak, so i'm gonna use it to my advantage. As i admired him, my naked body on his was starting to make me antsy.  I wanted him to wake up, because we were gonna go out on the town .I slid my hand under the covers and  gently grabbed Matthew. I was surprised because he was already pretty hard. I moved my hand up and down his shaft and he stirred. I smiled, he was so cute. A soft smile started appearing on his face. I fingered the tip of it and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled at me " good morning to you" he said. "Hi baby" I said  leaning up to kiss him, keeping one hand on his member continuously stroking. He took his arm and wrapped it around me and pulled me close  to him while he grabbed my ass. I smiled into the kiss and Matthew bit my lower lip and looked at me and smiled.  "babe how was last night?" he asked me. I pulled my hand away from his member and Matthew pulled me in even closer, so that his member was resting against the front part of my crotch. I let out a slight breath from the proximity. Matthew saw how that affected me and smiled. "it was better than anything I could have ever asked for. You gave it to me good" I told him. He smiled and I saw him bite his lip. "oh trust, now that we're married, there will be ALOT more of that. " His long fingers traced around my ass and I smiled. "how do you think I was?" I asked him. "oh my gosh, you knocked me out! you were amazing. it was amazing. you're so good babe. and since you're innocent its even hotter that I was the first one you've had." he told me as He leaned in and kissed my lips. "mmm" i said as i put my hand on his chest. "Lets take a shower so we can go get breakfast love"  I suggested.  His eyes widened. "wonderful idea babe" he said. we both sat up and got out of bed. As we did so we both bust out laughing. "hey why are you laughing?" he asked me looking at me. "you're butt ass naked" I said dying of laughter. He laughed and started laughing harder. "so are you what the hell?" I walked over to him and Matthews eyes widened. " oh shit babe I'm so good." he said as I leaned in to hug him. " I got you doing the walk" he said smirking. "what?" I asked him. " Walk over to the bathroom"he told me. I did as he said and he followed me watching me the entire time.  "you're walking like you just got some good dick" he told me. I smiled and widened my eyes. "are you serious?" He nodded his head proudly.  I didn't even notice but I could feel a little soreness in my vag now that I think of it. I blushed and Matthew wrapped his arms around me. "are you ok? are you in pain?" he asked concerned . "no i'm ok, just a little sore.  that means you're going too hard Matthew." I said worried.  I turned on the water in the shower and we both entered .He smirked. "babe no, you're probs sore because it was your first time. And you're still really tight. And your boy is too big to handle " he said pointing to his dick. I smirked at him and rolled my eyes.Matthew adjusted the water temperature and the water got hotter. The water drenched both of us. Matthew got the hotel shampoo and asked me "babe can you shampoo me? " aw. "of course buggy. Here" i said as he gave me the shampoo bottle I.I squeezed out some shampoo ,I reached my hands up to his head and massaged it into his hair. I gently got each strand all sudsy and rinsed it out, gently running my fingers through it. "babe I love when you do that" he said referring to my fingers going through his hair. "aw  ok i'll do it for you whenever baby" He got the soap and lathered both of us up. He lathered up my shoulders and emphasized lathering my boobs. I leaned up against the stone wall of the shower and he put the loofah to the side and  gently grabbed my breast. I smiled and bit my lip, and my eyes fluttered shut.He massaged my breast and leaned into my neck and started kissing . The water rinsed off the soap and I was left with Matthews succulent lips kissing my neck. I pulled him in closer to my neck and took his free hand to my ass. He grabbed it and I smiled into our kiss. His fingers inched closer to my vag, and I let out a moan. He teased me but then he stopped and pulled away from  my neck and looked at me. "i'm not gonna finger you" he told me. "aw why" i asked sliding my hand down to his member,which was resting against my stomach. "because remember you have the walk" he said as he sorta shuddered at my touch. "oh frick" I said remembering the unfortunate soreness. "but babe what if i really want you to?" i told him stroking him up and down. I flicked the top and his eyes looked down at what I was doing. "babe as much as I want to, I want you to be ok. so later you can get the full works" he told me. "ugh you're so caring. its sexy" I told him as got down onto my knees. I kissed the tip of his dick and started flicking my tongue around it. I then put it into my mouth and started bobbing , and sucking.I could see Matthew 's  eyes hood as I sucked him off. I took my mouth to his  balls and started sucking. He took his hand to my head and I went back to his member,gripping it and helping him get off. I took his tip to my mouth and lightly flicked my tongue again, and soon he came. I licked up the remnants around his tip and stood back up, and Matthew smiled at me. "trust me baby, you're getting dicked down again tonight" he said. I smiled ."take me whenever you want daddy" I told him. He smiled and kissed my lips and we got out of the shower and got dressed to go to breakfast.