married life

Matts POV

We got back from our honeymoon about a week ago and were trying to get back into the swing of real life. I got back into work and Pay started her professional job search. I think it was going well for her because she had two interviews coming up back to back! So proud of her. It was Sunday afternoon after we got back and Payton and I were cleaning up the house. She was wiping down the table in the living room and I was working on the kitchen counter and dinner table. "Babe?" she said. "yes wife?" i responded. "should I get a new outfit for the interviews?" " what look are you going for?" i asked her while wiping down the counter. "sexy professional." she said as she looked at me. "oh? who are you tying to impress?" i asked low-key jealous. " you of course" she said walking over to me. I stopped wiping the counter and looked at her. "really?" I asked. "yea of course ! I want you to think i look hot when i go to work and that I'm a respectable and successful woman" she said looking up at me. "ohhhhh aw thats cute. Payton I already think you're hot all the time and I know that you're a successful and respectable woman." i said wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning down to kiss her lips. "aw thank you love" she said in between my kisses. "pay your entire closet is sexy professional i think you'll be ok. " i told her. "ok help me find an outfit " she said . "alright when we are done cleaning" i told her. We both finished up cleaning and went into our room and into her side of the closet. "it's honestly fascinating how many clothes you have that i don't even realize" i said, marveling at her colorful rows of hangers and her impressive shoe collection. "thank you" she said smugly. "i know we will have no problem finding outfits for these interviews.Do you want to wear the same outfit to both?" i asked her. " normally i would say no, but if i dress the same for both interviews I am not changing anything and one outfit could look better and not work for each interviewer " she said analytically. I snickered, she was so serious. " okay one outfit. skirt or pants" I asked. "definitely pants, can't show leg on my first time!" she said. I nodded and went into search mode. After like 10 mins i pulled out these black jeans, she had like 7 pairs i did't see the difference. I picked a deep red blazer and a white button up top. " this is basically it i don't know what shoes or accessories but i know you'll rock this." i told her. she smiled at me. "okay! thanks love" she said. She stripped down into her bra and underwear and put the outfit on. I admired her as she struggled to fit the jeans around her butt. When she finally got the outfit on I smiled widely. " baby thats it!!" i told her. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded. "babe this is perfect! Thank you!" I smiled and sat on our bed and she stripped out of it and put her outfit on the shelf for the next day.

After we had a good dinner, we both felt it necessary to go to bed early to get a good start to the week. I stripped into my under wear and brushed my teeth while payton put her hair up, and washed her face. Soon we were both ready for bed and crawled in. She cuddled up to me and wrapped my arms around her. "goodnight wife, I know you're gonna slay these". She leaned up and kissed my lips and i kissed her back and we went to bed.

Paytons POV

I woke up to the shrill sound of Matthew's 5:30 alarm. He set that alarm to get himself ready to wake up even though he physically got out of bed around 6:15. I got up while the teddy bear still slept. He was literally so cute. I took a quick shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth . I had gotten parts of my hair wet so I had to re- straighten them as they were super frizzy and curly. I put on the jeans of the outfit that Matthew had picked out for me, and went into the bathroom to straighten my hair. I was straightening the first few pieces and I felt Matthews hands rest on my waist. "good morning pay" he said with his sleepy sexy voice. "hi baby"i said enthusiastically. I put down my flat iron and turned around to peck his lips."you look pretty" he said against my lips. I immediately scrunched up my nose. "thank you love but OOO your breath is H-O-T HOT! " i said laughing at him. His sleepy ass was like "wha? oh yea i guess you're right" he said slowly waking up. "so you wanna makeout? he said wrapping his arms around me and starting to tighten his grip around me. "oh no no no no no no" I squirmed and his arms only tightened around my arms and his HOT ass breath filled my nostrils. "come on baby gimme a little french kiss" I was screaming. "matthew you're so gross get off me!!! " i said. "all I want is a little sugar from my suga momma" he said laughing . I bit his arm, his grip loosened and I slipped free. "brush your teeth and maybe you'll get some. " I told him, arming my self with the flat iron. "did you really just bite me?" he asked in disbelief while looking down at the imprint i made on his arm. I smirked, and shrugged at him. I finished up my make up and he brushed his teeth laughing. Once he did that he was at my side again. "so now I can make out with you since my breath is COLD" he said. "yooo what words just came out of your mouth?" I said laughing. He swept me off my feet and laid me down on the bed and his shirtless body filled my view. Before I could even say anything his soft lips descended onto mine and instantly filled every cavity of my mind. All i could think about was how amazing his lips were. I kissed him back intently and he gently bit my lip and stuck his tongue in my mouth. His mouth tasted of our mint toothpaste, which made me smile into the kiss and swirl my tongue around his. He pulled away, and said "wife. i'm sorry. i had a dream where you were mad at me so I wanted to kiss it better" he told me. I was out of breath. "oh ha no worries, we're married. thats supposed to happen. "I said to him, slightly aroused by that makeout sesh. " so baby.." i started softly into his ear. I flipped us over and he was on the bottom.I kissed his chest softly. "yes mama" he said. "what are you gonna do if I get either job" I said looking up into his eyes and biting my lip. I traced circles on his chest. "uhhh he said looking down at my fingers on his chest, and up at to my eyes. "i'll take you out to the nicest dinner ever" he said grinning widely. I rolled my eyes. "mmmhmm what else?" i said thinking about him. He stared at me and finally caught my drift. " ohhh what am I going to do to you if you get this job? oh shit mama you already KNOW" he said gripping my waist. i leaned in even closer and whispered against his lips " do i?" "you'll see baby.. get that job first and I'll reward you" he told me. I was craving him. "okay daddy" I said biting his lip. He smiled and i felt his hard dick under my butt.I slid off and grazed my hand over it. He let out a small gasp. I smiled and got up. "i love you babe" he said looking at me. He stood up and walked over to me. "gimme a hug before you go. good luck with both interviews, I know they'll love you. " he said wrapping me in his arms. I hugged him back tightly. "love you too baby, have fun at work today" i told him. He kissed my lips once more and i left the room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and an apple and a water bottle and made my way down to my car.