Intro

Payton was a normal black girl. Not your normal rachet black girl but you know average. She was about 5'7 and had skin the warm brown skin, around the color of an almond. She had long dark brown braids, singles they were called. She played volleyball and was pretty good at it. As for her figure she was slim, didn't have the normal curves of a black girl but did have some boobs and an awesome butt. She was raised in a white community around white people most of her life, by her mom who had divorced her dad when Payton was around 4. She had a brother named Cameron and he was 14. All around she lived a good life. But recently she had gotten into new things. She started listening to new music, and developing new crushes on people she could never have. She was popular at her school but nobody in her life has ever liked her like that. She hadn't had her first kiss yet and she felt super self conscious about that especially considering some of her friends have already lost their virginity. So right now Payton was in a state of self pity.

Payton sat on her bed on her Instagram looking at all of her friends and how they had cute little relationships, envious of all of them. "What's wrong with me" she wondered. "I play volleyball, I'm not mean, why don't guys like me? Other than the fact that I'm black. Ugh sometimes I wish I was Latina" she thought. "Payton?" Her mom called, "dinners ready!" Payton locked her phone and headed to eat her dinner. Once done she came back upstairs and began to watch her favorite youtubers. Her favorite Wammy Silkinson, had done an q&a video and he began to say " my type? My type of girl is like you know, long dark hair, tan skin, pretty eyes, the basic Latina." She began to look at herself in her mirror while the video still played, examining her eyes and her hair, while he said "I also like short girls". Payton rolled her eyes . She was 5'7 and that was too tall according to Wammy. "Why can't I be pretty" as she began to sob, she cried as she got ready for bed. She was tired enough from crying but she still had enough tears. She cried herself to sleep ad this thought ran through her head, I am not beautiful.