Crying Out For Me

Disclaimer: Chapter deals with the aftermath of the previous chapter. If you skipped that chapter you can read this one. It's not as bad, I promise.

*Colson's POV*

I was going 70 in a 35 mph zone.

I couldn't get to Olivia fast enough. Something was wrong, I could hear it in her voice. I could feel it.

Levi was reading off the directions to me from the passenger side of my truck.

She asked me not to tell him but if Olivia felt like something was off, something was off. She was smart about these things. And I wasn't about to leave her Brother in the dark.

We were about 10 minutes away but it felt like we'd never get there.

My phone started to buzz off of the dashboard and I was happy to see Olivia's name pop up.

Levi answered it and put it on speaker.

Olivia wasn't speaking. All we heard was heavy breathing and strange noises.

"You'll do." The two words were heard through the speaker. Levi and I shared a look of confusion.

"Where do you think you're going Princess?" We didn't know who's voice was speaking but those words alone sent both of us into panic mode.

We heard someone yell in pain. The voice was too deep for it to be Olivia's. Our girl was fighting back.

But against what?

We heard more fighting and then a slam of what we thought was a door.

My heartbeat was pumping like never before. I felt sick to my stomach.

"YOU BITCH!" Levi looked at me as the words rang through the phone. He was unraveling fast. I wanted to tell him that everything would be okay but I wasn't sure it would be.

"Scream and you die." The deep voice threatened.

Everything inside of me went blank. I could no longer think properly.

A few seconds passed and we finally heard her voice. "No...." Her voice was weak.

What was happening to her? I have a good idea but I couldn't let myself accept it.

Not that.

Levi and I looked at each other and we knew, we were ready to kill whoever was harming our Olivia.

The last minute of the car ride went by quickly. I was thinking of all the ways I could kill and hide a body. Or bodies, if that was the case.

We stayed on the phone, not daring to hang up. Neither one of us wanted to listen to what was happening, what was going to happen, but we didn't want to leave Olivia.

It was a complicated feeling.

We finally arrived at the house and I parked the truck but didn't even bother to turn it off.

When we got inside of the house the house reeked of sex, smoke, and alcohol.

What the fuck was this? A brothel?

Without Levi having to ask I went to where the music was blasting and yanked out the cords to the speakers.

Peopled started to groan and the lights switched on.