15

It's a beautiful morning ,The couple just had their breakfast, and Faiha called Asma asking if they could hang out today and they agreed to meet by 1 .

She got dressed in a beautiful Abaya ,tied her head tie and Maheer was clad in a black Sweatpants with a white top as they both walked out  to the lobby where they agree to meet .

"Ina wuni Aunty asma" they two girls giggled as they ran to her .

"Hi my babies, Ina gajiya" she smiled, and kneeled down engulfing them in a hug .

"I missed you" she said looking at them

"We missed you too" they smile and she smile back .

Maheer watched her keenly as they played with the children. She will make a great parent. "A good mother? what are you thinking" he asked himself.

They exchanged pleasantries with Anwar and Faiha and Asma did the same.

"Okay today is a girls day out, we are going out together and you two will take care of the girls. We will call you when we are done"Faiha said and without waiting for their answer. She pulled Asma to the elevator.

Laughing Asma turned and look at her ,"where to?" she asked.

"We are going to the spa."

"There is this place right along the corner. It's one of the best that I've ever been to." She assured looking through her bag. She pulled out her phone, and looked at asma smiling. "How about a selfie with my new friend."

"Sure."
They posed and took a few pictures. Faiha put her phone back in her purse when the elevator came to a stop. They walked out, and headed directly to The Ritz-Carlton spa. "Masha Allah, the place is so pretty." Asma commented, looking around at the place.

"I know right. The last time we came here, I and anwar, we had so much fun. So I believe we are going to have even much more fun together."

"I hope so."
It turned out that Faiha had already booked a session for them, so first they head to get a massage. They changed and laid on the bed. "So.." Faiha trailed off.
"What is it??" Asma chuckled.
"You and your Maheer, right?" She closed her eyes as they woman gently started massaging her back. "Yes?"

"How long have you been married?" 

"One week. You?"

Faiha smiled, clearly reminiscing her marriage life. "We have been married for 6 years Alhamdullilah. Wow.. one week, dama I thought you were newly wedded the moment I saw you."

"Really? Do I have it written on my forehead." She joked gazing at Faiha. "Of course, you didn't know. Actually it was just the glow."

"You and anwar seem so in love with each other. If I hadn't seen your kids, I would have thought you guys were newly weds."

"That's what a lot of people say. It's just trust and sacrifice that kept our love alive." She blushed crimson.

"You guys are so cute together wallahi. How did you meet?"

"We met through his sister. We became friends at first day in university and on that faithful day, we were having our lunch at a restaurant when he called asking about the key to their farm house. So we met. Now, enough talking about me. How did you meet!"

"Actually,...our marriage is an arranged marriage. I didn't know him and he also didn't know me until our marriage."

"Ohh.."
"Yes. But we are becoming good friends, by each passing day," she said with a smile. Faiha looked at her and said, "I can see he adores you."