It was the angle. You blamed the angle. The angle from when he was helping you wash your hands clean. His sharp and perfect jawline was staring at you, and nothing stopped you from turning away. It knowingly trapped you with its flawlessness and you soon found yourself under its captivating spell.

His waxed hair that curved over to cover only a certain part of his forehead; you've never seen it that way and it definitely caught your eye.

The way his hands gently held onto yours; you couldn't stop the goosebumps from rising at the softness of his smooth skin.

Now you know how those teenage lobby girls felt.

You groaned frustrated at the thought of it. You didn't want to think of your best friend in that way. It's not like you to do so. Every time you thought of him, you'd get lost for a while. But even if someone offered you a wish to never think of him again, you'd deny the offer.

You'd already thought of the consequences—that type of feeling may ruin your friendship with him, and you didn't want that. It could lead to so much more negative things than positive. If you confess and he rejects, things'll get awkward between you two. Broken friendships are hard to redress.

They branch out even deeper than your wrapped wounds.

You wished that incident had never happened; you wished that those ladies never came and that Swiss Army knife was never there. All those led to something you were unsure of. If those had never happened, you were certain you wouldn't be feeling some sort of way towards your own best friend.

The sad part? You couldn't tell anyone since you're both in the same friend group.

While you were deep in your thoughts, you heard a knock on your door. The only two people who really ever knocked on your door were Seungmin and your grandmother.

Well, your grandmother can't just skedaddle herself to New York now, can she?

Like Chris said, when dogs can fly.

"Come in," You yell from inside, hiding under your covers as not only did you block yourself from the cold, but you were also nervous he'd catch you blushing.

"Min," he calls out in a singsong.

You reply, although your voice was muffled from the blanket, "Yeah?"

"Get out of there. What if you suffocate yourself and die?" Seungmin says as he pulls the blanket off of you. Instantly, you felt the coldness of the air conditioner brush past you and you shivered from the cold. He reached for your arm, pulling you close as his other hand held onto a first-aid kit.

That didn't help the shivering.

"Sheesh, could've you at least said 'pass out'?" You scoff at his remark, making him chuckle at your sulking state. "Death is the last thing I want right now."

"Yeah, I could've," he complies, placing the big, first-aid box on top of your covers. "Anyway, let's change your bandage."

After having taken out the materials from the white, rectangular box, Seungmin gently reached for your hands, careful not to put on too much pressure as he was scared to hurt you even the slightest bit.

He slowly removed the bandages as you watched him do so. There you go again, admiring his features while he took care of you.

You don't know what has gotten into you, but you couldn't stop staring at his face. As he peacefully hummed the tune of Day6's newest release ('Zombie' which you were just listening to yesterday) while unwrapping the bandages, you fell deep into his eyes.

They gleamed with an adequate amount of typically-blinding luster as the orangey, and also yellow, sun rays entered through your bare window, emphasizing the beauty of his chocolate orbs.

He was so focused on unwrapping the numerous folds of bandage around your hands that he was yet to notice you staring, but it was in your favour as you didn't really want him to see you.

As he was almost done unwrapping, you forced yourself to look away, but that became easier when you heard his sweet, mellifluous voice.

"Ew, your palms are sweaty."

idk if y'all like me ending them that way
well even if u didn't, i might not be able to do anything about most of the following ones since i've already written them out
ur basically talking to past me 😱

but if i see that a majority doesn't rlly fancy it, then i won't mind changing

:))