hush (iCarly)

Title: hush
Ship: carly shay x marissa benson
Storyline: ^^
Genre: smut
Additional Info: aged up!carly, mommy kink, light dom/sub (maybe... idk. lol), public (isn't exactly what was asked for but still)
Word Count: 1467
Requested By: newhereok

----

Carly's POV

i gripped the edge of the blanket tightly in my left hand, hopeful to conceal the quivering of my right over the soft fabric of my deep gray skirt. i let my hand drop onto my lap and right over the area i needed to be touched most; the area that had, recently, been neglected most. a small whimper pulled itself from my mouth but was drowned out by the volume of the tv. i hoped to go unnoticed yet a quick glance from marissa told me otherwise.

her body shifted closer to me while i didn't cease the relentless attack on my barely clothed pussy. tears picked at my eyes as my orgasm enclosed in on me and my hips begged to rise up from the couch. my release was frozen when a hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling it away from myself. a hum of complaint drew itself from the depths of my throat. i quickly snapped my free hand over my mouth, knowing she heard it but still praying that she would let it slide.

"don't fucking touch what isn't yours..." she threatened directly in my ear, an action she knew would make me melt.

"mo-" i started.

"no, baby, you've been bad and you're getting punished later. for now, sit and wait for the rest of the film."

"but i'm so wet right now..."

i pouted up at her with feigned innocence. her eyebrows cocked before a smirk found itself upon her lips and an idea visibly flashed behind her glassy eyes. her hands pried the blanket away from me only to throw it back over the both of us. she leant back in to my ear;

"the only way you're going to get off is on my thigh."

i glanced around us, seeing freddie and sam comfortably watching the movie from the floor and seemingly fully enthralled in the active motions. i couldn't bring myself to move my way to her thigh and shook my head in objection, too scared of the idea of being caught.

"we can't do that here!"

marissa shrugged, "then i guess you have to be needy until you get back to your dorm and i can eat you all up like the little slut you are.

"imagine me pushing that bright pink dildo you love so much in and out of you as you beg for me to stop because you've already cum so many times and everything is so sore from just the thought of doing it again and i oblige since i'm a good mommy but i leave a few whips on your stomach just to leave you with something to think about for the rest of the night and maybe even the next morning. wouldn't you love that, kitten?"

i was well aware of what she was doing to me and it was working; i writhed around in my spot under the covers, face contorted in an obviously needy expression. i made my way over to her and sat on her leg, facing away from her face, ready to take my chance at the strict opportunity that wouldn't come again.

i rubbed along her jeans, the coarse texture pleasuring every inch of my body. i grabbed the back of her head and pulled it into my neck as i sped up my movements, nearing my orgasm at every small movement. her hand found its way down below to help me with the task at hand. she positioned her hand just perfectly to flick right over my clit and bite on my neck.

"no marks... don't want them to realize..." i stammered out.

marissa stopped biting but began swiping her tongue over the whole area. i was putty in her hands at this point and my hips started involuntarily rising from her leg and short gasps escaped my closed throat. she continued with her hand, leading me through my orgasm; legs shaking, eyes brimming with tears, hands gripping tightly on the sheets.